• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Do you think West Ham are above playing in the EL? What are your expectations then playing in only domestic competitions and target to win one of the cups which will send you to the EL anyway? Or is West Ham realistically going to target top 4? I would think mid tier clubs would be happy to play in the EL because targeting the top 4 might work once every 20 years if you can get an Everton type team together.

I'm fine with playing in the EL; the issue is the way we qualified and the amount of games we have to play. If we'd qualified through 5th or 6th place, I'd have no problems at all. The amount of games played would be similar to a CL run.

If we make it to the final, we'd have played around 60 games for the season. In comparison. Aaron Ramsey played 35 games last season in total. 60 games is a lot of ****ing games.

Dokaka

Look at the quality of the teams we're playing against at the moment ffs:

DefenselessFrequentBeaver.gif

Livedk

Established Member
So Falcao to Chelsea - sad to say it, but it might be a pretty good fit - lets just hope wenger dosnt go bargain hunting for Remi

Liverpool - whoever did their transfers did well - looking forward to see how Firmino does

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
So Falcao to Chelsea - sad to say it, but it might be a pretty good fit - lets just hope wenger dosnt go bargain hunting for Remi

Liverpool - whoever did their transfers did well - looking forward to see how Firmino does
I disagree about Liverpool, they will once again have a **** transfer year Imo. Firminho might be good.

Livedk

Established Member
I disagree about Liverpool, they will once again have a **** transfer year Imo. Firminho might be good.

Firmino - exiting player - they overpaid for him though

Clyne is a massively better RB than whatever it was they did with emre can last year - pretty cheap also

Milner isnt a star but he is a workhorse and will do a job in midfield - not our level but good option for pool.

Danny ings young premiership player of the year - good prospect going to cost like 30% of what chambers did us

cant really see much they could do better

Dokaka

What are you on about? The Premiership is just another word for the Premier League.

Bould14

Not sold on Danny Ings but lad has potential. There's a big gap from a decent striker, and special.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Strange move for Clyne. You'd expect confused foreigners(Firmino), decent potential(Ings, Bogdan) or past it/soon to be retired(Milner) footballers to move to Anfield, but Clyne actually has potential to be one of the best. 1-2 more years at Southampton and all the top 4 teams would be in for him, including us probably.

GDeep™

League is very weak
That Rio meets Gerrard interview is decent viewing on BT Sports.

That slip kills him, while Gerrard touches on tactical nativity a few times during their title push 2013/14.

Lilwizzle

Established Member
Gibbs is average, Jenko is average, Clyne is very good and will only get better. Top 3 RB last year at 23 years old.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Gerrard knows. Vieira and Keane are hands down the best CM's in PL history.

Vieira has inspired loads of CMs. I remember Fabrice Muamba naming his one2eleven, said Vieira was the best CM he's ever seen. Found this quote from him interesting;

Central midfield - Patrick Vieira
Those who get a chance to work under him will tell you he’s a real leader. Every boy in the academy at Arsenal was given a DVD of Patrick . Even if you play right-wing or left-wing you’re given one.

Absolute beast was Paddy. I was very young when he was here, but I remember him playing vividly. It genuinely felt like we had an extra player at times with Vieira, complete midfielder.

The_Roadrunner

Burned Out
Strange move for Clyne. You'd expect confused foreigners(Firmino), decent potential(Ings, Bogdan) or past it/soon to be retired(Milner) footballers to move to Anfield, but Clyne actually has potential to be one of the best. 1-2 more years at Southampton and all the top 4 teams would be in for him, including us probably.

We have Bellerin, no need for Clyne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom