• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Football 2015/2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

There if anyone wants to watch it, it is a great watch.

This is why I respect Gerrard, when he come up through the academy against guys like McManaman who were top players he didn't want to play with them he wanted to beat them.

Modern footballers take the easy route too much, RVP wants a title so he goes and plays alongside Rooney for a year. Cesc wants one so he goes and joins the best team in the world as a spare part. Suarez goes and joins Messi and Neymar rather than wanting to take them on.

The gladiatorial aspect of football is dead, players are too friendly with each other. Too many players looking for the easy way out so go and form super teams. If you want a trophy win one yourself, give yourself a proper legacy.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Gerrard had one foot out the door, come on, made that u turn after local gangsters shook him up.

To be fair, he probably had many opportunities to leave but didn't.

Then you flip the coin, unlike RvP, Suarez, and Cesc, Gerrard played and came through a club that was deep rooted in him.

Players also have different motives and aims, one man wants money, the other wants to play for his dream club, and some guys want to make the best move for them at the time, none of them are right or wrong.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Gerrard had one foot out the door, come on, made that u turn after local gangsters shook him up.

To be fair, he probably had many opportunities to leave but didn't.

Then you flip the coin, unlike RvP, Suarez, and Cesc, Gerrard played and came through a club that was deep rooted in him.

Players also have different motives and aims, one man wants money, the other wants to play for his dream club, and some guys want to make the best move for them at the time, none of them are right or wrong.

Nah man it's a cop-out all day long. Top footballers are prideful guys, would you see Roy Keane going to play with Vieira? Nah he'd want to kill him out on the field.

Can't go trophyhunting and moving to a stacked deck like Suarez did. He's too good to be a second fiddle or third fiddle to Messi and Neymar. Certain players are alpha dogs, others aren't.

I'm not talking about the Chelsea move, I'm on about his competitive spirit at the start of his career coming up through the academy. Players like him and Rooney are wired differently. The amount of hugging and kissing you see in the tunnels pre-match these days is sickening.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Capoue signs for Watford from Sp**s, BBC reported.

Lol, Sp**s really are amazing in making once highly-rated youngsters disappear from the football map. I forgot this guy even exists.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Nah, follow the trophies I say. Shearer ended with one league medal - bottled the move to United in the 90's, definitely should have went. Sheringham was smarter.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...three-years-Stamford-Bridge-rebuilt-2017.html

Chelsea offer £11m/season for 3 seasons to play at Wembley whilst they rebuild Stamford bridge. £3m more than Sp**s offered

This is the plan for their new stadium (60,000 capacity). It's a pretty cool design IMO

2A1741A700000578-3151830-image-a-31_1436251417412.jpg

2A1744B700000578-3151830-image-a-33_1436251447077.jpg

11m/season is not really much considering the amount of extra tickets that will be sold at Wembley compared to Stamford Bridge.

GDeep™

League is very weak
From what I heard the other day, the beams will meet in the middle and the roof could be transparent.

Looks like the aeriel sketch is without the beams, while the ground level sketch shows beams.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"
I don't like that if you sit behind one goal and watch the match you always have a tilted horizon, because it's lower on the left and higher on the right.

Modern architecture is fine, but it shouldn't interfer negatively with the original purpose of the buidling.

say yes

forum master baiter
New Chelsea stadium looks awesome.

New Sp**s is quite nice too.

Wish we had done something a little more exciting with ours but oh well.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
New Chelsea stadium looks awesome.

New Sp**s is quite nice too.

Wish we had done something a little more exciting with ours but oh well.

Spuds' just looks like ours to me;
night-aeriel-view.jpg

Chelski's looks good. I'm half pleased Chelski are doing something about their stadium, sick and tired of watching us play on that five-a-side pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom