• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Honestly, we have a lot of attacking players that wouldn't look too far out of place at Everton, Liverpool, Southampton etc. That's a nice way of me saying it's all of them bar Alexis.
Need another elite forward, I think/hope we'll get one in summer.

Jazz

He, more than anyone else in the team, deserves to win the leauge. Total winner. A lot of others need to step up their game. If you won't do it for yourself, do it for this guy!

Sweggeh

Don't know why it is but Alexis doesn't look happy. He looked pissed off all throughout the game today and didn't even really look happy at his goal.

nmn

Don't know why it is but Alexis doesn't look happy. He looked pissed off all throughout the game today and didn't even really look happy at his goal.
Don't read to much into it. Might just be something personal.
In other words - it doesn't mean he's not happy at Arsenal.

blaze_of_glory

I thought he looked like he had his game face on. Serious about getting back to being great, no time to be happy until he's there.

nmn

Need another elite forward, I think/hope we'll get one in summer.
Honestly i don't see it happening as long as Wenger is in charge.
The only way an elite forward is coming in is if one of Giroud/Walcott/Welbeck are sold. Can't see Wenger doing that.

Our best player.
Although Özil has been outstanding, playing out of his skin in the best season of his career by some distance, Alexis is still the go to guy.
Alexis can beat 3 men and hit the top corner from 30 yards, which is so, so rare at this level. Also him playing gets everyone else into gear.
Can't complain about having the 2nd and 3rd best players in the league in our ranks though!

Last edited:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Our best player.
Although Özil has been outstanding, playing out of his skin in the best season of his career by some distance, Alexis is still the go to guy.
Alexis can beat 3 men and hit the top corner from 30 yards, which is so, so rare at this level. Also him playing gets everyone else into gear.

Özil has been about two levels above him this season.

Big gap in quality between the two.

nmn

Our best player.
Can't complain about having the 2nd and 3rd best players in the league in our ranks though!
Who's the 1st?
Edit: El Kun?

GOONER1991

Established Member
Great to have Alexis back, brings something no one else in the team has. Looked sharp. Cannot wait for him to get back into the swing of things.

As has been said, Aguero level importance to us. Type of player to drag us out of a rut when we need it.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Last years player of the year is back and firing. He looked unreal in his cameo vs Chelsea and already got a goal and an assist yesterday. He'll definitely be huge now going forward. I feel he could make the difference in the coming games especially if they're incredibly tight ones. He has that moment of magic in him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom