• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexis Sanchez: Off to the Old Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

say yes

forum master baiter
A new environment would revitalize him i reckon. He's still a top player and i'd 100% take him here. Just having a bad season like a lot of that Chelsea team.

Yup. Wonder what will happen to him over summer. Chelsea won't sell him to anyone in the league - even for a world record fee but looks like he's had a major falling out over there. Genuinely think Wenger would have been perfect for him.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Yup. Wonder what will happen to him over summer. Chelsea won't sell him to anyone in the league - even for a world record fee but looks like he's had a major falling out over there. Genuinely think Wenger would have been perfect for him.
Real, Bayern, PSG..all possibilities. Definitely looks like he's ready to pack his bags. Imagine if we stole him though after buying Cech the season before..oh how the tables would turn!

Need someone on his 14/15 level on our other wing for sure.

say yes

forum master baiter
Real, Bayern, PSG..all possibilities. Definitely looks like he's ready to pack his bags. Imagine if we stole him though after buying Cech the season before..oh how the tables would turn!

Need someone on his 14/15 level on our other wing for sure.

PSG looks the most likely tbh. Don't think he's ready for Real/Bayern yet.

Will probably stay at Chelsea though, would be hard to pry him loose. Can't see him developing to the next level there though and it serves the **** right tbh. What kind of ***** would choose to play for Chelsea in this day and age? Graveyard for talented players, negative football, no managerial stability. All they've got is London + money. Ferguson and Wenger were begging for him.

Even if I think Hazard is the more talented footballer, I'm glad we've got Sanchez/would much rather have him in my squad.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Didnt get to see the full game, just highlights. However just from that alone you can see what Alexis brings to the table.

Our second best outfield player, behind Özil, for me, but you can see he is a class above the rest of the team. He is going to be important for us this term, if we look to secure the title.

say yes

forum master baiter
The more I think about Hazard the more I think he lacks the attitude to make it to the very top. Touch of the Nasris about him, sad.

You've got to have serious question marks about any footballer who elects to play for Chelsea tbh, especially when managers like Wenger/Ferguson are begging you to play for them.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The more I think about Hazard the more I think he lacks the attitude to make it to the very top. Touch of the Nasris about him, sad.

You've got to have serious question marks about any footballer who elects to play for Chelsea tbh, especially when managers like Wenger/Ferguson are begging you to play for them.
I don't care what the circumstances at a club are, a truly top player wouldn't disappear to the extent he has. He's a fraud. Talented? Absolutely. But a fraud. There's no logical explanation for a player who has basically has been fit all year to have done nothing at all.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I don't care what the circumstances at a club are, a truly top player wouldn't disappear to the extent he has. He's a fraud. Talented? Absolutely. But a fraud. There's no logical explanation for a player who has basically has been fit all year to have done nothing at all.
won too much at a young age and lost motivation, methinks.

nmn

Hopefully he is available for Real Madrid. Don't want Real to come after Sanchez.
The links to Real Madrid are nonsense. He already played in Spain and experienced La Liga for 3 seasons and i don't see him going back there. The only clubs who might worry us coming in for him are Bayern and PSG. Though Sanchez strikes me as someone who won't go to either team as there is no real challenge there (apart from the CL). He's here for the long run.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
The thing about Sanchez is he brings a lift in quality for the entire team. When you play with him and Özil you can't **** up. You just can't.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The thing about Sanchez is he brings a lift in quality for the entire team. When you play with him and Özil you can't **** up. You just can't.
correct.

players like him, Özil and cech bring intelligence, quality and determination. Wish we had more of these types.

ChampagneFootball

Also, I don't think Hazard has enough of an end product to justify Arsenal buying him for what he would cost anyway. Take away his diving and subsequent penalties) and let's be honest, Wenger will) and he's nothing more than a 7-10 goal a season man.

I'd much rather we look at a player like Mario Gotze who, for me, is a dream signing.

nmn

Hopefully Guardiola to City won't have an effect on Sanchez next season. Might want to play for him again. We really have to win the league this season otherwise bad s,hit might happen. Another player to Man City ffs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Hopefully Guardiola to City won't have an effect on Sanchez next season. Might want to play for him again. We really have to win the league this season otherwise bad s,hit might happen. Another player to Man City ffs.

We heard you the first time, calm down.

Gooner n Proud

a.k.a. nasri_8 and Voice of Flamini

Sort of agree but Hazard tries to do a lot more with his talent than Nasri who is the biggest waste of talent Ive seen in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom