• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopGunner81

If there is any truth in us bidding for Morata, then its exactly what I said we had to do last week, ie bid for him before the Euro's and have an agreement in place with Real re sell on fee.
Agreement in place with Real means nothing! Remember Higuain? Real will look to make as much as they can to put towards the new toy they spot at the euros

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

So no mention of Arsène breaking the bank for Morata and Arsenal being best placed to get him like AFCPressWatch said was in the Cadena Ser report?

I'm out the loop, just translated the tweet up there. If you want anything translated, put it in here and I'll let you know.

Arsenalman365

They say that Wenger is 'crazy to have him' and the agent directly told the radio station. Apparently, we're best place to sign him and Wenger is willing to pay a club record fee.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
I think Varys would suit you as a new username.

Get it done.

I approve, @Trilly, take it. Fantastic character.

Feel the the forum needs a GOT-theme with everyone getting new GOT-related usernames.

I'd nominate @Lady_Gooner to be Melisandre because she's the hottest. @Rimaal for Yara the Ironborn. Myself for Tywin, and @hydrofluoric acid for Theon Greyjoy.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Agreement in place with Real means nothing! Remember Higuain? Real will look to make as much as they can to put towards the new toy they spot at the euros

They dont need to spot their new toy, they want Dybala, and what they want they tend to get. If they have money from sale of Morata before the Euro's it will help them.

Aevi

Hale End FC

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Anyone able to translate the audio?

That link just takes you to the webplayer app for the station so it's a live broadcast of a program that's not even sports. It was probably a sports bulletin where Arsenal were mentioned (but I don't think they were.)

Kingslayer

Forza Milan

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Could see this happening but more likely €40m than €50m. Madrid would still make a decent profit when you factor in they could probably buy him back for less than the €30m clause, what with Juventus not having paid the transfer fee for him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom