• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Álvaro Morata

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopGunner81

They dont need to spot their new toy, they want Dybala, and what they want they tend to get. If they have money from sale of Morata before the Euro's it will help them.
Bit too soon for a move for Dybala I would think! Isn't it his first season at juve? Surely they wouldn't sell this soon.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Guys I think we should all calm down a bit, I've spent the last 15 looking and the only thing I know Cadena SER have said is that Morata's agent spent the morning in the Bernabeu which could frankly mean anything.

The stuff linking us to him is coming from AS who have literally just linked a previous story about Wenger being interested from two weeks ago and have jumped to the conclusion that we're buying him.

This is turning into Benzema Mk II where Cadena Ser said he was worried about his future, then mediocre sources like AS and Sport said Benzema wanted to come to us, then dickheads like Messi Minutes started saying "Cadena Ser confirm we're getting Benzema"

Cadena Ser is basically Spanish Radio 4, hours of boring programmes about politics with a half hour programme about sport apart from all the news bulletins. It's like BBC News 24, they have nothing to gain by perpetuating bullshit as football fans aren't their target audience, which is why Ornstein has a cast iron reputation, same thing here.

So TL-DR
Morata's agent definitely met with some Real bigwigs in the Bernabeu this morning, Real will probably buy him back. For now, that's the only fact, the rest is all speculative bollocks.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Why would Real themself not want to keep Morata?
He is homegrown and 23. Am I misisng something?

tbh If Morata has a good Euro's, Madrid may well start to think the same, thats why its vital we twist their arm now. Let them see a big profit now and they may go for it now. Wait until after the Euro's and we could get priced out, or Madrid keep him.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Because they have Benzema, Ronaldo, Jese and the fact they got rid of him in the first place.

I honestly cannot see Real keeping Morata.

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Morata is no.1 my wish for some time now but As optimistic as I am, am not giving this more them 3% of chances

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Guys I think we should all calm down a bit, I've spent the last 15 looking and the only thing I know Cadena SER have said is that Morata's agent spent the morning in the Bernabeu which could frankly mean anything.

The stuff linking us to him is coming from AS who have literally just linked a previous story about Wenger being interested from two weeks ago and have jumped to the conclusion that we're buying him.

This is turning into Benzema Mk II where Cadena Ser said he was worried about his future, then mediocre sources like AS and Sport said Benzema wanted to come to us, then dickheads like Messi Minutes started saying "Cadena Ser confirm we're getting Benzema"

Cadena Ser is basically Spanish Radio 4, hours of boring programmes about politics with a half hour programme about sport apart from all the news bulletins. It's like BBC News 24, they have nothing to gain by perpetuating bullshit as football fans aren't their target audience, which is why Ornstein has a cast iron reputation, same thing here.

So TL-DR
Morata's agent definitely met with some Real bigwigs in the Bernabeu this morning, Real will probably buy him back. For now, that's the only fact, the rest is all speculative bollocks.
p4OT8uN.gif

yybecause

Because they have Benzema, Ronaldo, Jese and the fact they got rid of him in the first place.

I honestly cannot see Real keeping Morata.
Both Ronaldo and Benz are not getting younger (not that they are old), while Alvaro is ready to become a star. If they were smart they would find a way to keep him. If they were...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

The homegrown thing isn't such a big factor in Spain, you can basically have anyone in your squad for the league as long as you don't have more than 3 Non-EU players. Even then it's proper dodgy, Brazilian players getting a Portuguese passport because of their great, great, great grandparents or something.

yybecause

The homegrown thing isn't such a big factor in Spain, you can basically have anyone in your squad for the league as long as you don't have more than 3 Non-EU players. Even then it's proper dodgy, Brazilian players getting a Portuguese passport because of their great, great, great grandparents or something.

Meant to say he is local guy, from Madrid, my bad.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Thought so. Time to send AFCPressWatch to the Boltons to be flayed.

(@Rex Banner = Stannis Baratheon)

I'd like to put myself forward for Tywin, I'm a grumpy, cold hearted bastard. I've had enough of these ITKs and would love nothing more to organise a feast where MessiMinutes and Pablo are guests of honour. The Banners send their regards.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Both Ronaldo and Benz are not getting younger (not that they are old), while Alvaro is ready to become a star. If they were smart they would find a way to keep him. If they were...

Real don't tend to plan long term replacements for players though, they just sign a replacement for huge money when they need too. Ronaldo and Benz will be there for at least another 2/3 seasons anyways.

I do think they'll still sign another forward this summer but Perez will want it to be a big name and not someone who's essentially a reject.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm probably being biased but of all the potential clubs interested we surely have the best hand?

With Real we can put at least 20M up front, like we did with Özil, not sure if PSG are able to do the same.

PSG's wages are around the same level as ours, minus Ibra. Chelsea and Utd obviously have no CL which I think he'd want to play in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom