• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

What games do you play right now?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Hahaha me too! The gym battles are ****e but its nice to see yours on top of the gym! I've caught 67 different pokemons right now, its fun to collect them.

View attachment 1109

How much dratini you got? I need about 70 dratini candy to evolve my dragonair into a dragonite! Think I'll have enough magikarps to evolve into a gyarados before that hahaha!

The game distracts me of football misery, so its a good thing!
Need about 75 dratini to get a dragonite, also about 40 away from getting Venasaur and Blastoise. I've managed to find like two growlithe as well so Arcanine will probably take years. What's annoying is that all my dratini are stronger than my dragonair, same with my squirtles that are stronger than my wartortle and my bulbasaurs that are all stronger than my ivysaur.

Where did you get a pterodactyl or whatever it is?! Was your Lapras from an egg?

Most of my Pokemon are from when I go into central London, there's not much in my actual area which can make it a drag at times.

image.png

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Need about 75 dratini to get a dragonite, also about 40 away from getting Venasaur and Blastoise. I've managed to find like two growlithe as well so Arcanine will probably take years. What's annoying is that all my dratini are stronger than my dragonair, same with my squirtles that are stronger than my wartortle and my bulbasaurs that are all stronger than my ivysaur.

Where did you get a pterodactyl or whatever it is?! Was your Lapras from an egg?

Most of my Pokemon are from when I go into central London, there's not much in my actual area which can make it a drag at times.

View attachment 1110
Really different pokemon in different places!:drool:

Yeah I also evolve a really strong base pokemon so I have a strong evolved pokemon before the second evolution.

I got those two from eggs, walked 10 km in the Amstel Park in Amsterdam. Kept jumping up and down like a idiot :p

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was excited to see a Poliwhirl and Kadabra pop up...only for them to have a CP of 13 ffs.

On the plus side I've manged to find a nice 10 minute lap of 7 Pokestops near my office. :D

Lollipoppins

AM's Chef de Cuisine
Found unopened bioshock 2 and deus x nestled under my kids' plants v zombies, SpongeBob etc. Totally forgot we had them ffs. :confused: Been inundated with peppa n disney crap for the past three years. We're now slowly progressing into co op Lego games for wii u. The less than significant other has to sneak down to play last year's PES after midnight, i don't even remember my Xbox login anymore.
So now i just play top trumps... :p

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
Has anyone seen the confirmed Nintendo NX specs? Really interesting stuff, most interested I've been in a console for years since I switched to PC gaming primarily.

Playstation 4-ish performance in a handheld device that is capable of hooking up to your TV.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Uncharted is a PS4 exclusive, come on lad!

Ooops thats embarrassing, it slipped my mind tbf. Is it any good? Had my PS4 for over two years now and only played about 5 different games!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ooops thats embarrassing, it slipped my mind tbf. Is it any good? Had my PS4 for over two years now and only played about 5 different games!
Yeah it is, good old fashioned adventure game. I use it to escape fifa rage.:lol:

I think there's a demo on the PS store, give it a go.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Started Fallout 4 - quit after playing half an hour. I thought I was playing Fallout 4, not Fallout 3.2.
Now into Stellaris.....build up an Empire for twenty hours, only to get totally smashed by xenophobic insects. That game's a nice challenge, at least until CIV VI comes out.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Completed Uncharted 4 the other day, shame it's the last in the series.

Anyone that has a PS4 that's never played the series really should pick up the collection.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
Started Fallout 4 - quit after playing half an hour. I thought I was playing Fallout 4, not Fallout 3.2.
Now into Stellaris.....build up an Empire for twenty hours, only to get totally smashed by xenophobic insects. That game's a nice challenge, at least until CIV VI comes out.
Yeah I'm into Sellaris at the moment also....tough, challenging but get s a little boring ....struggling to get through a game. I do like all the detail though.

Can't wait for Civ VI. Always play on Deity and hardly win any. In fact I've only ever won 3 games in Civ 5 BNW on deity and I've played thousands of hours but totally hooked on the game.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Yeah, Stellaris loses its pull quite fast, but as a warmup prior to Civ 6 it's decent enough.

I've spent hundreds of hours in Civ 5, brilliant game. Bought Beyond Earth as well, but didn't like it at all.

E

Enoch

Absolutely love the Civilization series, such an amazing game, will def. be getting Civ VI. Been playing ARK on the PC for a bit lately, taking a break from that now and going back on console, PES, MGS, s**t even Rocket League :lol: I play any type of genre as long as i like it, some games are amazing but not my cup of team.

Majora

Been playing Crue Ball, a Motley Crue pinball game on the megadrive. Surprisingly good :lol: Bit of Halo 5 too

Godwin1

Very well-known
Yeah, Stellaris loses its pull quite fast, but as a warmup prior to Civ 6 it's decent enough.

I've spent hundreds of hours in Civ 5, brilliant game. Bought Beyond Earth as well, but didn't like it at all.
I find with a lot of paradox games they get better with more patches and dlc, hopefully end up like EU4.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Finally got round to playing Blood and Wine expansion for Witcher 3, just confirmed it's one of my favorite games of all time.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom