• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

FA Cup Final I Arsenal v Chelsea I 5.30pm, Saturday May 27th

Who will win?

• Arsenal

Votes: 58 58.6%
  • Chelsea

Votes: 41 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
I completely expect us to start nervy, calm down a bit only to go 2:0 down early, sucker punch back 2 back goals.

Then we'll play good football for the rest of the match, score one or two. 3-1 Chelsea.

That being said, COYG!!! At least we'll see something exciting, always wanted to see ox as lwb after the switch to 3cb. Maybe iwobi will start

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
We can't afford to protect anyone v Chelsea. Per should be nowhere near the team, he hasn't started for over a year.
Well, we don't have a choice here.

I've said before that if Per is available for the game we should go Mustafi-Per-Nacho or Bellerin-Per-Mustafi-Nacho. We have to gamble and look for a balanced experienced back line imo.

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Well, we don't have a choice here.

I've said before that if Per is available for the game we should go Mustafi-Per-Nacho or Bellerin-Per-Mustafi-Nacho. We have to gamble and look for a balanced experienced back line imo.
We don't even have the payers to protect him, that was Kos's job. We've had it.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Genius tactical switch from Wenger.

Utilizing Ox as an inverted wing back.

Will definitely scramble Conte's brain.
Hopefully he does well. I've been calling for Bellerin to play there but if Ox comes in and does well then that's great for both them and the team. We need them both in the team as they've both been excellent in their respective spells at Rwb. Hopefully it transfers and removes a major transfer head ache. Allowing Monreal to deputise to Ox at lwb and move Gibbs on.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh

Don't know about scrambling Conte's brain but we definitely have an extra player on the break with speed and power on the dribble. Ox is at his best in his dribble when he is inverted imo. I have doubts if we will dominate the ball but we will definitely get chances for breaks.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I can't work out if this is sarcasm, because I'd definetly prefer him to Gibbs :lol:

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Mustafi and Nacho in a 3 man back line could protect him to a level. Per is still a pretty good methodical defender and could come in handy for the game.
I'm just worried that because he hasn't played for over a year, he won't be up to scratch. He won't have his eye in. Anyhoo, going to stay positive, it's a cup final, anything can happen. Whoever plays, I'll be right behind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I cannot classify the moments of happiness and of sadness, but every defeat is a scar in your heart that you never forget.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom