• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
To be honest, I've actually thought of that myself before. Would've been an interesting experiment.
Let's just pray Wenger doesn't suddenly agree that it would be an interesting experiment after selling Sanchez to highest bidder.
"Look uh, we don't need to replace Sanchez. We have uh Walcott and Giroud and they will be the new Heskey/Owen duo." :confused:

GDeep™

League is very weak
Walker, Mendy, Silva and the GK is pushing 160M from City. Think they'll want a CB and CM which will then push their spend towards 250M plus.

Another attacker and that's the reported 300M.

Malky

Established Member
All things considered, when guys like Mortata are going for 60M Euros and LB's are £40M (Mendy) I would of liked to see us take the chance on Iheanacho for £25M. I rate him, think he done well for City whenever he was given the chance, especially considering he's still only 20 years old. Definitely a better option than the likes of Welbeck anyway.

We should be signing Keita, don't see why not? Cazorla, Ramsey and Wilshere are very injury prone and can't be relied on and Coquelin and Elneny are average squad fillers. The only one I would keep is Cazorla, simply because he's brilliant when he's fit but, again, he shouldn't be relied on.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Speaking of holding midfielders, who could they be after? They have very few options and Man Utd are likely to be after one too.
Fabinho linked but I'd be shocked if Monaco allowed 3 players to go the same club in one summer, it would make them look very small.

City have also been linked with William Carvalho.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

3144842_heroa.jpg

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, that 300 million budget, doe.

Can't compete with that head to head, mates. Need to get that scouting system revamped and a revolving door set up so we don't get stuck with duds occupying squad space.

Shame that prime Wenger would flourish in this space now that we don't have to sell and have money for decent wages.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
Fabinho linked but I'd be shocked if Monaco allowed 3 players to go the same club in one summer, it would make them look very small.

City have also been linked with William Carvalho.
Doubt that to be honest. They'll look for maximum value first and know they can replace the players without much trouble. Fabinho would be a great buy for any club and I suspect there might be more competition for him. Juve, Man Utd, Barcelona etc meaning it could depend on where the player wants to go and what are they willing to pay.

Carvalho can't say to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom