• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red&Dreadjm

Danny Rose has admitted Tottenham may struggle to keep their key players this summer amid reports that Kyle Walker will leave the club this summer.

The Independent revealed this month that Walker wanted to leave Sp**s after falling out with manager Mauricio Pochettino over his fitness and selection.

Manchester City are favourites to sign the right-back at a cost expected to be somewhere between £35m to £50m, with Walker fully aware he can earn more than double his £70,000-a-week wages at some of the richer clubs in the league.

35M-50M for a RB!! What does this summer hold in store?

let that sink in.

Arsène's snaffled up a LB for free........

Jellon Lamb

This summer is moving so quickly! We need to act ASAP!

Like last window with Xhaxa, we've essentially started the transfer period with one player locked up. Also like Xhaka, it's not the sexiest signing but it's a good young player at a position of need. Getting Kolasinac on a free is a great piece of business. So like last window, we've started out strong.

Unfortunately, I think we'll also see a lot of top players change clubs before Arsenal makes a significant second move. Maybe we grab Onyekuru sooner than later but I fear it will be a lot similar to last summer. Potential targets will go elsewhere and Wegner spends on squad players.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Like last window with Xhaxa, we've essentially started the transfer period with one player locked up. Also like Xhaka, it's not the sexiest signing but it's a good young player at a position of need. Getting Kolasinac on a free is a great piece of business. So like last window, we've started out strong.

Unfortunately, I think we'll also see a lot of top players change clubs before Arsenal makes a significant second move. Maybe we grab Onyekuru sooner than later but I fear it will be a lot similar to last summer. Potential targets will go elsewhere and Wegner spends on squad players.
we always start "strong" compared to previous seasons but look how signing players have changed. now people are signing top class players this early, real game changers like perisic or silva

why arent we talking to any strikers? dilly dallying as usual, we've had no links there apart from a 19 year old

teamsoutheast

Player:Ødegaard
we always start "strong" compared to previous seasons but look how signing players have changed. now people are signing top class players this early, real game changers like perisic or silva

why arent we talking to any strikers? dilly dallying as usual, we've had no links there apart from a 19 year old

Calm down mate, We only just finished our season offically less than 24hours ago.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
You have no idea what we are doing
Oh please enlighten us, do you? At least I'm going based off of previous windows...

There's all kinds of question marks at the club right now that have to be prioritised and sorted that can influence our window. Wenger's contract, as well as our two star players. So yh I reckon we are doing nothing in that regard bro

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Not quite transfer related, but just in case for anyone hoping for Reus:

That's very sad, he was such an exciting player now his career is going down the drain because of injuries. He's already missed a world cup medel because of it too

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Calm down mate, We only just finished our season offically less than 24hours ago.
Yh you can say that all you like but at the end of the day if we don't sign a striker soon, there will be no one left. The striker market is messed up right now. I know its still early now but once the window opens and we get an announcement about Wenger's future we need to switch on instantly.. we can't do the usual, where we faff around because of transfer figures (Higuain, Suarez, Lacazzette, then higuain again) and end up with a squad player.

Imo atm we just need a striker or CM, so we have a lot of spending power on each position

blaise

Aubemeyang is on the move. Dont think the problem is in scouting, problem is in paying those two players we need, we ve got everyting scouted to smallest details as usual, now it is time to get the money out.

blaise

Is the guy really 55m good? Dont think so thought he would command like 40m euros max

Depends what kind of team you have, if you have strong players around him he ll be that match winner you need him but he cant be a focal point of your attack by any mean. He d be better off to Chelsea, but Mourinho will also get maximum from him, it is just that he ll lack a supporting cast.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Oh please enlighten us, do you? At least I'm going based off of previous windows...

There's all kinds of question marks at the club right now that have to be prioritised and sorted that can influence our window. Wenger's contract, as well as our two star players. So yh I reckon we are doing nothing in that regard bro

I'm not sure you are going off previous windows though. We signed Podolski really early on. If Vardy hadn't made a poor career decision we would have signed him early on too. We've signed a leftback before the season is over this window. We clearly are and have always talked to players wary on. Whether we make a lot of signings early on is another issue but you said we aren't talking to anyone which going by previous windows and this one we most probably are.

And of course I have no idea nor did I pretend to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom