• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Non-Arsenal Transfers Thread: January 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐
60k for 41m? Might as well ask for a blowjob instead. Ban the cvnt!
I hate these 'super-agents'. Ruining football more than oil-rich club imo. Although ofc, a lot of the rich clubs and manager around don't care and just pays anyway. Happy that Wenger usually don't deal with that sort of bullshit.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
I hate these 'super-agents'. Ruining football more than oil-rich club imo. Although ofc, a lot of the rich clubs and manager around don't care and just pays anyway. Happy that Wenger usually don't deal with that sort of bullshit.
Absolutely. Mendes, Raiola, Joorawhatever etc. Total pricks. Not dealing with them is a bit of a problem though. Limits the player market for us.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Absolutely. Mendes, Raiola, Joorawhatever etc. Total pricks. Not dealing with them is a bit of a problem though. Limits the player market for us.
Yeah but dealing with them means millions are disappearing into the pockets of these men, and then the issue of these guys regularly moving their players.

You know Raiola will eventually look to cash out on Pogba by taking him to Spain.

4R5Emaniac

Yeah but dealing with them means millions are disappearing into the pockets of these men, and then the issue of these guys regularly moving their players.

You know Raiola will eventually look to cash out on Pogba by taking him to Spain.
Yes I'm not denying that. Best solution would be if Fifa dealt with these super agents, brought order and restrictions regarding player movement. But as things stand if we want to compete we'd have to deal with these people at some point is what I'm saying.

Heskey

🌑 🌘🌗🌖🌕🌔🌓🌒
Trusted ⭐

And then probably back to England when he's hit 31 or something and is on the decline, but still capture a high fee.

4R5Emaniac

Hahaha! A few days ago I was screwing around with Fifa making transfers to balance teams out and make the best fits so I sent Perisic to Man Utd. Perfect Mourinho winger if there ever was one. Two footed, tall, athletic,quick, scores and works hard. Would allow Martial a bit of space and give him the required competition.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Never understood the furore around Perisic. Think he is very average.

I don't know much about him, but from what I'm getting at from Redcafe/Inter forums is that he's a 6ft 2 workhorse, pacey, two-footed tricky winger. Mourinho type.

blaise

Perisic is probably best Croatian player at moment, good buy for United, real Mourinho player, direct, fast, will work a lot in defense after he drills him, even price is not too big.

Impact

Established Member
I don't know much about him, but from what I'm getting at from Redcafe/Inter forums is that he's a 6ft 2 workhorse, pacey, two-footed tricky winger. Mourinho type.

Fair. Though he won't add many goals or assists to your team. Mata, Mkhitaryan and Martial all better options offensively on the flanks. If Mourinho wants him, then he knows how he'll use him.

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

That would be the worst transfer in recent memory. Talk about buying someone because of their name.

Yea, looks like they're losing all of; Bojan, Arnautovic, Joselu this summer as well.

Bojan's contract expiring in a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom