• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Interesting to see how the fanbase is so divided regarding certain strikers. If you like Lacazette, you don't like Lukaku and vice-versa.
Of course both of them would step up our game.

Auba is better than both of them though, and should be a realistic target.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
Lukaku is going to be VERY expensive, but our club is rolling in money and we've not spent big on a striver EVER under Wenger.

About time.
i would be over the moon with Lukaku, not going to happen unfortunately.
Lacazzete is not going to happen either, he is average.

MaraDon

It really depends on who stays out of Özil & Alexis.

Like **** I want to watch a team with Lukaku, Özil, Xhaka, Ramsey. We need that pace.

If Alexis stays Lukaku could be the better option.

With CL football we ended up with a average Spanish journeyman.
lacazzete is average.

MaraDon

my beloved football lovers, that are here to share and learn well thought knowledge not based on video games, YouTube highlight clips with disgusting musical taste, or even worse, poor journalism based on statistical distorted websites, lets unite against everything that is wrong with football, like claiming a fabricated striker like lacazette is better than a 4 seasons 20+ goals consistent flexible young and all rounded Romeu Lukaku.

Malky

Established Member
Do not want.
£50-60M? Over half our transfer budget for a 26 year old who's done nothing more than score in a poor French league. Most of his goals seem to be tap-ins or penalties, you could say he's always in the right position to score the tap-in, but still, looks seriously underwhelming for the asking price.
Would rather we went in big for Lukaku, knows the league and he guarantees goals. Or, in all honesty, I would rather we took the gamble on Moussa Dembele at £30-40M. He looks like a better fit for our system (over Lacazette), like (as some have said) Welbeck with far better finishing, plus he's still only 20 years old.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I expect we will target a striker that can lead the line but also has exceptional pace. Targeting Vardy could still be an indicator of what Wenger is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Latest posts

Top Bottom