• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion | May 5, 2019 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,211
  • Views 83,506

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Think he'd do better in a central role behind the striker? It's obvious he's not good enough on the wing. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't mind selling him for the cash, but I do wonder if he'd be better more in an CAM role.

No! Everybody seems to think he’s tailor-made for CAM. He’s ****ing not.

You need to be a lot more than a decent dribbler to play CAM. In all honesty his dribbling isn’t that good, nor is his passing. He can’t be relied upon to create chances consistently. Needs selling.

roz

Fake News Merchant
Hazards last game for chelsea would most probably be the EL final, can't wait to see Mustafi and the rest try to handle that:confused:

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What the actual **** - 1 point out of 12 from mid to bottom of the league table clubs.

That's some next-level banter right there.
CL never seemed so easy to get. What has happened to this team over the last month is shambolic. They dropped by 3 levels when it mattered.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Kolasinac, Mustafi, Leichsteiner, Mkhitaryan, Iwobi, Chambers, Welbeck ,Elneny, are players I would ship on in the off season.

Give me a winger, central midfielder, left back, right back, central defender.

Enough of this rubbish please, we need proper players!

Last edited:

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Give me Liverpool staff handling transfer business and contracts pls.

They would have gotten £50M+ on ramsey, £20M on Welbeck, £25M on Chambers.
Instead we let them run their contract down. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Give me Liverpool staff handling transfer business and contracts pls.

They would have gotten £50M+ on ramsey, £20M on Welbeck, £25M on Chambers.
Instead we let them run their contract down. :lol:
Everyone goes on about Coutinho but they got £27m on Benteke, £19m on Solanke, £15m on Ibe, £25m for Sakho, £20m for Ings, £13m on Danny Ward, £14m for Joe Allen...no wonder they are where they are.

roz

Fake News Merchant
This is made worse by the fact that Brighton were lucky to escape relegation and we made them look half decent. How is that possible?

The even worse part is that I see no way any of this changing in the near future, stuck with overpaid average footballers who have it far too easy. The only ones that give a **** are coming to the end of their careers or allowed to leave on free contracts. Convinced Kronke is a Sp**s fan

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Everyone goes on about Coutinho but they got £27m on Benteke, £19m on Solanke, £15m on Ibe, £25m for Sakho, £20m for Ings, £13m on Danny Ward, £14m for Joe Allen...no wonder they are where they are.

They're the best in the league in that regard right now imo.
Competing with oil money by selling dross player on a high. :lol:

They're very good to sell their players when they are at their peak value. Something we've been afraid to do.

roz

Fake News Merchant
They're the best in the league in that regard right now imo.
Competing with oil money by selling dross player on a high. :lol:

They're very good to sell their players when they are at their peak value. Something we've been afraid to do.
When was the last time we had a player in their peak

Wiltord's left boot

Wenger isn't here anymore. He left one year ago and hasn't touched this club since then.

The blame for the results in the league are on Emery and his staff and the players.

Well known in the football world that a manager needs three windows to make it his team. Outliers aside this is the case most of the time.

I'm not blaming Wenger 100% but the deficiencies of the squad that he put together have let us down.

Emery also has to take some blame. As do the players.

I'm not having any of this 'It's all on Emery' b*lloks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom