• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

PL: Arsenal v Brighton & Hove Albion | May 5, 2019 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,211
  • Views 83,473

Match Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanis

Nothing left from Arsenal of Wenger era (until his last several seasons): no class, no style, no quality.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

You honestly thing they have been good? I think they have been below average. 4/10 maybe. Barely improved us.

Sokratis has just got worse and worse as the season went on. His grappling won't be tolerated next season. He is just bad signing overall IMO!

Agree with this. Leno has really improved recently but even now has some hairy moments. Sokratis is a complete liability at times. Torreira started well but has faded. Guendouzi is really rash and too heavily relied upon. In fact our record whenever he starts games is atrocious apparently.

Hexagon9

Gazidis and statDNA. It is actually becoming a well known fact that many players in the later years of Wenger here was signed under Gazidis and the statDNA even if Wenger tried to arguing it.

The contracts was then also under Gazidis. There is talk about that Wenger was against giving Özil 350k per week contract but Gazidis did it anyway.
“Well known fact” and “talk about”? Show me the real evidence because what you’ve said is just hearsay.

But anyway, even if it was Gazidis/some sh1te software, it doesn’t negate the fact that Emery has inherited a squad of damaged crap. Arsène cannot be absolved of (at least) partial responsibility for that.

I apologise if I’m appearing to be personal, but I’m fvcking annoyed by our continuing capitulation at the season’s end.

“Well known fact” and “talk about”? Show me the real evidence because what you’ve said is just hearsay.

But anyway, even if it was Gazidis/some sh1te software, it doesn’t negate the fact that Emery has inherited a squad of damaged crap. Arsène cannot be absolved of (at least) partial responsibility for that.

I apologise if I’m appearing to be personal, but I’m fvcking annoyed by our continuing capitulation at the season’s end.

Just wanted to quote this to tell you that I stopped reading at hearsay. We are not at court. If you follow Arsenal you would know all these things.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
Go suck Liverpool off at Rawk. Disgusting excuses as usual by you.

No excuses mate.
What's wrong about emulating things that works somewhere else ?

I would say most posters on here would care if we sold our best players in their prime. We know that they won't reinvest the money properly, so whats the point? Guess we don't have to worry about selling our best players any more at least as we no longer have any

Of course it's only valid if the money is reinvested properly.

MikeVinna

Established Member
If we lose on Thursday i'll take a major break from all things sport. Will spend the summer catching up on my reading, listen to music and watch good television. Won't spend a second thinking about Arsenal.

Same here mate. Better off forgetting this shambolic season if we dont win Europa League.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gazidis and statDNA. It is actually becoming a well known fact that many players in the later years of Wenger here was signed under Gazidis and the statDNA even if Wenger tried to arguing it.

The contracts was then also under Gazidis. There is talk about that Wenger was against giving Özil 350k per week contract but Gazidis did it anyway.
I really don't know why wenger accept this stat dna things his targets that's summer were vardy manolas and Kante we got none and end with levels below players. Vardy Kante and Manolas would have all improved us

Hexagon9

Just wanted to quote this to tell you that I stopped reading at hearsay. We are not at court. If you follow Arsenal you would know all these things.

I rest my case.

Gamefaced

When I saw the substitutions i actually laughed, what were any of those clowns going to do? 1 nil up and we were playing like it was pre season, the lack of drive and intensity was mind boggling like we didn't need to make sure we win?! You could see it coming knowing with our defensive record any side even a Brighton still has a chance to come back into the game on that basis alone. We weren't even under threat and from one stupid pass to one stupid tackle we're giving up a goal in such an 2019 Arsenal fashion.

I really don't know why wenger accept this stat dna things his targets that's summer were vardy manolas and Kante we got none and end with levels below players. Vardy Kante and Manolas would have all improved us

Wenger also wanted Griezmann but statDNA vetoed it.

It just show that Wenger wasn't over the transfers or contracts in his final years here.

That's why wenger shouldn't accepted this he should have control everything because the others are not good at it

Nah I think it was getting to difficult for Wenger to being in control of everything. Gazidis had the right idea to take some of the burden away from him. But Gazidis is just a loser of highest order and messed thing even more up than we previously were doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The match will be shown on Match of the Day later this evening and if you don't want to know the result look away now as we show you Tony Adams lifting the cup for Arsenal.

Steve Rider

Latest posts

Top Bottom