• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Philippe Coutinho

Do you want Coutinho to join Arsenal On Loan?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldengod

Safe to say nobody knows ****.

Or Raul is playing another game of 8D chess after L'equipe got wind of the transfer. Suddenly feed every ITK under the sun a different club that hes signing for so it obscures the truth

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Coutinho was the best CAM in the league for me in his last season and a half for Liverpool, if you disagree with me look up the stats and you’ll at least see where I’m coming from.

From what I remember he was playing as the most attacking CM in a three or as a LW. Both positions that we could do with some genuine quality in.

It would be super ruthless though as it would completely kill off Özil, Iwobi and Mkhi.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
Coutinho was the best CAM in the league for me in his last season and a half for Liverpool, if you disagree with me look up the stats and you’ll at least see where I’m coming from.

From what I remember he was playing as the most attacking CM in a three or as a LW. Both positions that we could do with some genuine quality in.

It would be super ruthless though as it would completely kill off Özil, Iwobi and Mkhi.

He was awesome. But I maintain that Klopp lifts everyone to another level also, not sure he'd do what he did there with our coach and team structure etc.
I'd love him here still though.. a big plus, if CB and LB are secured.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
He had less assists than Gylfi Sigurdsson, Matt Phillips and Ross Barkley in his last full season at Pool tbf. Scored 13 goals though which was a good effort.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I maintain the opinion that Coutinho can play an inside left winger for us, with width provided by either Monreal or Tierney. Also he can interchange with Özil in midfield with Mesut going wide and Phil coming inside, depending on in game requirements.

Long story short, there is space for both these players in our side, and it would make us quite dangerous in attack.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

He had less assists than Gylfi Sigurdsson, Matt Phillips and Ross Barkley in his last full season at Pool tbf. Scored 13 goals though which was a good effort.
Yeah his last full season was decent. But he went up a level towards the end of it and then was just insane in his last half season.

33 g/a in his last 45 (according to someone on here)

20 g/a in his last 19 which is just silly.

Reactions: A_G
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the league at Tottenham, they came back 2-2 in the last-minute of the game, and they're celebrating - because they're happy to draw against us, obviously. And I remember saying to Mauricio Tarricco who injured himself celebrating in front of me: "Do you realise we only need a point to be Champions?" And he was utterly shocked. So I said "Yes. Now watch as we're going to celebrate on your pitch. Bye bye!"

Thierry Henry

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom