• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

Tomb Bombadil

Getting Jesus back and playing even to 75% of how he played for us pre-WC is massive. That can't be understated.
Jesus is another factor true.

But first we need to win the Fullham and Palace game. Question marks behind Jesus, Trossard, Nketiah, Ødegaard, Tierney and playing two times on thursday.

Jose_Reyes_2005

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but I just realized we're at a slight advantage heading into 3 of the toughest remaining away games.

- Liverpool have to go to Stamford Bridge the midweek before playing us at Anfield. We have that midweek off regardless of Europa League quarter final qualification.

- We host Southampton on Friday before going to the Etihad on Wednesday. City have to travel to Brighton on Sunday with just 72 hours rest for that potential title decider.

- West Ham have a conference league quarter final the Thursday before we have to go there. They could potentially travel to places like Poland, Slovakia, and Moldova which would dwarf the toll a Europa League qf could have on us with the right rotation, Their record after european games has been **** even when they were in the top 6.

Edit: Looks like the Friday game vs Southampton is set to be moved to Sunday if we make the Europa League quarter finals. Fine margins.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Olise-Crystal-Palace.jpg

me-and-the-boys-gun.gif

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
Watching city today has me thinking we are winning this. They got a freebie, but ultimately had a real chance creation problem. We look more effective than them. The Etihad game will count for a lot, but damn they are not even close to us in terms of football.

Mjnd you, that will happen if you bring De Bruyne align to spectate.

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
Arsenal winning the next two matches, they win the EPL! For the last 10 matches, Arsenal will have Jesus back which is also unable Martinelli as inside forward, this is the key imo, as for me they are the best Arsenal players (Jesus being the best for now).

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Good analysis here.

I think this run is is going to be excellent experience for our young guns. I think being here and experiencing this is already setting us up well for the coming seasons, whether we win the league or not.

If we win it this year though, it would be absolutely massive in so many ways. So lets get it.

Ljonin

Those 2 points we got robbed off against Brentford might very well be the difference between ****ty and us when they now seem to be going on a run.

Don’t think I’ll ever be able to cope with that scenario

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
This is the thing. Man City know how to close out a title race either as leaders or chasers, we don't. It's why they should be favourites for the title.

I don't think we'll collapse or anything but we're going to have to play significantly better than we have in recent weeks if we're going to win the PL. It's imperative we cut out the silly goals we've started to concede. They'll cost us sooner or later.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
This is the thing. Man City know how to close out a title race either as leaders or chasers, we don't. It's why they should be favourites for the title.

I don't think we'll collapse or anything but we're going to have to play significantly better than we have in recent weeks if we're going to win the PL. It's imperative we cut out the silly goals we've started to concede. They'll cost us sooner or later.
Exactly this. I think we have stayed pretty consistent tho. We have coped pretty well without Jesus, especially considering we have a weaker squad compared to City.

We do really need to find some consistency & hopefully once we get Leo, Jesus & Eddie back, with added fire power we can start to control games more.

I think it will be very close. Reckon 90 points will be needed & if we mirror our previous 12 games results we will do it.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom