• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2022/23

Do you believe we can win the Premier League?

• Total voters

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I got accosted at the local food shop by a Sp**s "acquaintance" - "Our chance of winning the Champions League is bigger than your chance of winning the title"

Now this was said in the frozen meat area, and I suddenly got very cold - could he be right? Rationally, the answer is no....but the chance is there....

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I got accosted at the local food shop by a Sp**s "acquaintance" - "Our chance of winning the Champions League is bigger than your chance of winning the title"

Now this was said in the frozen meat area, and I suddenly got very cold - could he be right? Rationally, the answer is no....but the chance is there....

If you think this Sp**s side is getting past Real Madrid, Bayern or PSG after struggling past a dead Milan side I’ve got a bridge to sell you.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Could you imagine the absolute ****show if they ever won the CL? That final was bad enough, but still...

I just don’t ever see it happening. This is a team who’s failed to even win an FA Cup in my lifetime.

Considering this is one of their deadest squads of recent years I just can’t believe they’re going to get hot and start beating the biggest teams in world football.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
I just don’t ever see it happening. This is a team who’s failed to even win an FA Cup in my lifetime.

Considering this is one of their deadest squads of recent years I just can’t believe they’re going to get hot and start beating the biggest teams in world football.

As much as I hate to say it…it’s been done before (Liverpool 2005). Let’s hope they get knocked out soon.

The injury to Bentancur is what has done their season, he was lowkey their best player recent months.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Check that man’s hard drive asap 🚓

The physique of a man who's never engaged in physical exercise ( including sex) or sport in his life and we're meant to take his nerd predictions seriously. I'd prefer to listen to @GDeep™ 's predictions.

I think AG admires his comparatively strong hairline and that's why he puts faith in him tbh.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

As much as I hate to say it…it’s been done before (Liverpool 2005). Let’s hope they get knocked out soon.

The injury to Bentancur is what has done their season, he was lowkey their best player recent months.

Liverpool 2005 still had some world class players and they actually had pedigree in the competition.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member

There was never a doubt in my mind that they would end up trophyless again

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Can i ask something a bit silly? IF we win the league anyone knows the exact day of the parade or at least a range of dates? I am askinmg because i want to come from greece and i want to book tickets from now so i can find them cheaper. Our last premier league game is on 28 of May
Man seeing this post, even I want to come. I'm in the US west coast and I'd also need a visa (I'm not a US citizen). So there's a lot of planning needed for me. The issue is whenever I finally visit London, I want to go to a match as well. But looks like tickets are impossible to get now for the games in may unless if you spend £1k+ and also have risk of getting from 3rd party (generally how risky is this? Can you be denied from entering?)

Otherwise I can plan to come and just visit a pub for the games and then hopefully take part in the parade (though will miss going for a match at Emirates and maybe do it sometime in the future) Also I'll be solo and don't really know anyone in London. Don't know if it's all worth it 😬

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Man seeing this post, even I want to come. I'm in the US west coast and I'd also need a visa (I'm not a US citizen). So there's a lot of planning needed for me. The issue is whenever I finally visit London, I want to go to a match as well. But looks like tickets are impossible to get now for the games in may unless if you spend £1k+ and also have risk of getting from 3rd party (generally how risky is this? Can you be denied from entering?)

Otherwise I can plan to come and just visit a pub for the games and then hopefully take part in the parade (though will miss going for a match at Emirates and maybe do it sometime in the future) Also I'll be solo and don't really know anyone in London. Don't know if it's all worth it 😬
Better to get Red membership and pay annual subs. You will be in the mix for tickets quite regularly (if you can beat the queuing system on Arsenal.com). Although like you say, getting tickets for the run in at this time is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Not worth buying from second hand sellers (unless known and trusted). Perhaps any regular match going fans on AM can help here. There are a lot of scam artists out there

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Great stuff.

But was that clip of Chelsea signing Mudryk and United signing Anthony in this vid to scare us?

Not sure what they were going for with that :lol:

Think it was during the bit where it says "the world has changed" and then they showed at £70m+ signings from rivals

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Think it was during the bit where it says "the world has changed" and then they showed at £70m+ signings from rivals

I will be over the moon if United and Chelsea want to keep splashing that much on the Anthony's and Mudryk's of the world, ngl.

Tomb Bombadil

I think we need a draw or win at the ethiad. Our form is not as good as before the world cup and our run-in is a bit more difficult than city's. I don't see us getting same points from the other 11 games than city.

Although of course there are still a few factors like the CL and EL, injuries and even some luck.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I think we need a draw or win at the ethiad. Our form is not as good as before the world cup and our run-in is a bit more difficult than city's. I don't see us getting same points from the other 11 games than city.

Although of course there are still a few factors like the CL and EL, injuries and even some luck.

Getting Jesus back and playing even to 75% of how he played for us pre-WC is massive. That can't be understated.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 31

Arsenal are interested in Benfica CB Antonio Silva, but will have to trigger his £85m release clause to sign the 20 year old [Correio de Manha]

Youngster Charles Sagoe Jr is set for a loan spell at League One side Charlton Athletic [Online Gooner]

Arsenal have moved on to targeting Benfica midfielder Joao Neves after Martin Zubamendi indicated a preference to remain in La Liga [Teamtalk]

Liverpool, Arsenal and Bayern Munich have all made an approach to PSV forward Johan Bakayoko [Hbvl]

Latest posts

Top Bottom