• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

That’s why it’s a lack of quality. I know we played badly, but the team fought to a draw. The team does have character, but lacks enough quality. I know people talk about Ohsimen, but I feel we need someone like Ivan Toney, who brings us a dimension we really don’t have.
Prime time Giroud. It is too late, but a physical striker who can hold up the ball, but who can also add in goals. It is an unpopular beast, it has been since Alan Smith, but such a player add something that we do not have now.

Buhry

Established Member

Nelson offers something different. He’s not afraid to shoot. He’s brilliant 1 on 1.

I don’t understand it. I really don’t.

Nelson has real quality and his defensive work is good, that run back at the end was good and he's done that multiple times that I've seen. Vieira never wins any defensive 1v1. He is a nothing player. Nelson actually offers stuff.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Absolutely pathetic performance and result. Offcourse they can play better in the end when 1-3 down with no pressure. Where was this intensity all game?

WorldbestMartinelli

Glad it's over tbh..

Imagine they embarrass themselves like this in the last game of the season if they needed a win.

At least we can now all relax knowing our place

Do you expect this same team to go to The Etihad + St James Park and get a win there? Absolutely zero chance of that happening.

I can’t even see us beating Brighton at The Emirates tbf.

It's dark now mate. But we have a chance every day to fix the mental issues we are struggling with now. At this stage, I think we are hoping for a fluke. It can happen. It's our only hope left I think!

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Saliba might be back. 👀
I love that kid but he's too young to expect him to be himself with this long a layoff. If he were 30 then maybe but it's a lot to ask, particularly against that science experiment he'll be facing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I tried to watch the Sp*rs match on television in my hotel yesterday, but I fell asleep.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom