• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

lomekian

Essays are my thing
We have a squad built to compete in the EL and for top 4 aiming for 75 points ish. Instead we're competing for the title and have 75 points already. Our title challenge was always predicated on keeping certain players fit for as long as possible.

Imagine where we'd be if ESR had the form from the start of last season to come off the bench! But equally imagine where we'd be if both Gabriel and Saliba got significant injuries...

Mohamed7

Choking to ****ing Southampton lol. If we'd afforded Unai the patience and money given to Cone Boy the title would've been won already. Just look at what he is doing with ****ing Villa. 2nd in the league in terms of points gained only behind City in recent months. And he had only signed one ****ing player and no full preseason to work with.
Welcome back!

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I mean, Arteta was bigging up Southampton and then says we need to carry on playing vs West Ham. He said we "misunderstood" what the game demanded. He basically said we did "flicks" and got arrogant.

Then he starts Vieira, leaves Partey in midfield and tells him to build up instead of Holding, creating a massive hole in the middle. Vieira is non existent defensively. Talk about misunderstanding the situation.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
They were time wasting in the ET too.

Need to cut this out of the sport completely. I hope we don’t try and pull these shenanigans at the Etihad.
Yeah, it’s annoying AF. We were doing the same at Anfield in the 1st half when we were 2-0 up. Gabriel Jesus was going down like he’s been shot every 2 seconds. It’s pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

No one could have imagined for a single second that he would come to us. Only David Dein, Sol, his agent, and I knew what was going on. When I called a press conference to announce the arrival of a new player, and Sol Campbell walked into the room full of journalists, it was a bombshell.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom