• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

We’ve been very good in every big away game, including City at the Etihad. It’s effectively a cup final and the players will be focused like they haven’t been before.
I admire your optimism but focused and certain Arsenal players of late aren't two things that go hand in hand.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The funny thing is, once we are well and truly out of it, we’ll play with the shackles off again.

Could see a loss to City and Chelsea, opening up the floodgates to the end of the season.

No pressure FC at it’s finest. We always play well when we have nothing to play for.

Some of the performance tonight were unacceptable in a title run. I’m mainly looking at Ramsdale, Partey and Jesus tbh.

rockofcashel

Positives:

We didn't lose..

Also, this feels like the blip we had around the same time last year when we lost 3 in a row, but this year, its 3 draws

So tentatively progress

Happy St Totteringhams Day btw..

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Nelson has real quality and his defensive work is good, that run back at the end was good and he's done that multiple times that I've seen. Vieira never wins any defensive 1v1. He is a nothing player. Nelson actually offers stuff.
Viera hopeless in all aspects of the game apart from the fact he supposedly can play high quality progressive passes, which we haven't seen enough of anyway. This is just not enough in the PL for any team. Worried arteta continue to sign these small technical players who ghost games.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Still in our hands.

We move on.

I wish it were that simple, but the performances are telling us a truth.

We need to completely defy the odds to win it now, that probably means no more points dropped at all.

It’s too much of a burden for these players I think now. West Ham draw was our last chance and we still blew it

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Even if Saliba is back I’m not confident of a win at the Etihad. We just conceded 3 to the team at the bottom.
And our players were terrified of City at the Emirates after outplaying them at the Etihad. They'll brick themselves now. We all know it deep down.

Darsig

Player:Saliba
With the current leakage in defense (conceding 3 against Southampton is embarrassing) and City in their current form it will take a miracle to win at the Etihad.
Feels like the title has definitely slipped out of our hands now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Latest posts

Top Bottom