• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw PL: Arsenal 3 - 3 Southampton | Friday, April 21 | KO: 20:00 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

20:00 kick off, so no sunlight in this for Casper to go missing as every dog in the PL will be watching this game closely on a Friday night after a long week at work:

Epar-x8XcAAn4HN

Form:

C8909C96-2BBB-4E86-80C7-E4EBFB2C58C4.jpeg

If Saliba isn’t fit then I’d start with this:

Trossard
Martinelli Ødegaard Jesus
Zinchenko Jorginho
Tierney Gabriel White Partey
Ramsdale
Partey can invert during the game next to Jorginho with Tierney playing in a 3 at the back similar to what Pep is doing. We’ll have more bodies in the middle of the pitch and dominate the game imo which we’ve been lacking in recent games.

This is our best time to try something different and be creative before we go to the Etihad.

Arsenal 4-0 Southampton

Let’s FOGGIN DO THIS!!!!!!

Last edited:

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Do you expect this same team to go to The Etihad + St James Park and get a win there? Absolutely zero chance of that happening.

I can’t even see us beating Brighton at The Emirates tbf.

The funny thing is, once we are well and truly out of it, we’ll play with the shackles off again.

Could see a loss to City and Chelsea, opening up the floodgates to the end of the season.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Getting 2 points against Southampton all season is absolutely disgraceful. Before this game we had a 44% win rate against these plumbers. I just can't get why we never seem to get over these bogey teams.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

It's dark now mate. But we have a chance every day to fix the mental issues we are struggling with now. At this stage, I think we are hoping for a fluke. It can happen. It's our only hope left I think!

The way City are playing, I’d take a free hit right now 😭 a bit of heart shown at the end against a side rock bottom in 20th in the PL doesn’t give me any hope whatsoever.

Our best bet is to hope other teams beat City but I have absolutely no confidence that we’ll even get the job done to capitalise on it.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Jesus cannot be out starting CF with such performances as well, it’s not good enough for a team chasing the league.

We need clinical finishing upfront, otherwise we are dead in the water.
He's been good this season but his numbers were always my concern. If he does the business vs City, I'll take it

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
When Vieira was on, it’s 10.5 vs 11. The flow slowing getting better after Trossard came in.
What a costly lessen for Mikel, at the expense of the league title.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Team thinking about scoring and trying to win but sadly can't do basics and can't defend.

The team look mentally tired. Just maybe we shouldn't be in this place too early for us

ptrcopp

Holding had nothing to do with the result today, Southampton weren’t putting him under pressure he wasn’t lumping it long.

Partey had a stinker yet again sadly. Overall our team was/is too emotional.

I think it’s fatigue… that last 10 minutes doesn’t happen without the emotion.

But tired legs go quickly when you’re 1-0 down. Our XI has played far more minutes than City’s. Look at the minutes of De Bruyne vs Ode or Partey vs Rodri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright

Latest posts

Top Bottom