• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Newcastle United 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 7th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcastle-united-arsenal-770x513.jpeg

free picture upload sites

Pretty much a low scoring affair.
Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I’ll delete this whole site if that happens

Good thing I keep back-ups of my pics posted in the "What are you cooking?" thread.

Though, admittedly, I will miss passing glimpses of @rich1990's ****posting :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

bergholt

Ødegaard more goals per 90 than any other starter, more chances created per 90 than any other starter.

I still don't really rate him for some reason but it's getting a harder position to hold!

Tom Mix

Great performance. We were not favourites but we played like a big, experienced team against tyros. Better finishing and we beat them 4-0 but a great performance where the lads all played for each other and the team. That was one of our most professional performances of the season.

Well done Arteta for the changes he made too. I think we can now win all our remaining games and force City to play to the end. It ain't quite over yet.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Great result. Watching on catch up so will analyse later. Is this the second OG we've had this season? Can only remember Emi but this wS a nice gift.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Myth...I think we are fine leading. Arteta just messed up a bit playing Holding instead of Kiwor.
Dont think so. Look at the last two seasons; we have been leading to achieve our target and tensed up on both occasions in winnable games. Soon as we have been chasing, we started winning again.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Fighting Cóck

Well that's enough of watching that.

To think we thrashed 6-1 by this fancy stoke.
We got massive problems at the back that need fixing with alot of money
I ****ing despise ArseAnal with every ounce of my being....

They have pretty much ruined my football supporting life for 40+ years in one way or another at various stages, and I hate every single mother ****ing one of them because of it....

I know I shouldn't let them 'get to me' but this has shades of 1989 which terrifies me!!

Just **** off and die Woolwich
... For once, just ****ing choke you ****s!
I forget how much I hate these ****s until a game like this comes along and reminds me all over again.
Just looked at their fixtures. Brighton home, forest away & wolves home. Only really see Brighton giving them any trouble but hopefully the others do too.
Knew it was gonna be Woolwich day as soon as that Murphy shot hit the post and the penalty was overturned.

Bunch of tossers

And Newcastle.
Not ****ing laughing RIGHT now.....
More terrified of what they might achieve...
Barely 12 months after we were laughing at them... we're not laughing now.

They've overtaken us in a heartbeat....And it didn't take much...

That's why it's not funny... and I'm not laughing!!
they are showing what we haven't: Guts
The luck has evened out over the course of the season. Woolwich has been revealed as what they actually are, very good team, plays lovely football, never a title winner.

Badger_Revenge

What a match. Had to be one of the most entertaining I've see this year period. How did it not end up 6-4 or something like that. Three clear looks on goal for Arsenal in the first half alone, and they score on a long distance daisy bouncer with eyes, and an own goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 2

Fulham have made Emile Smith Rowe a priority this summer and are ready to bid for him [Mike McGrath - The Telegraph]

Arsenal have scouted Las Palmas goalkeeper Alvaro Valles as they prepare to part company with Aaron Ramsdale [Ryan Taylor - The Mirror]

Arsenal have set a deadline of two weeks to complete the signing of Benjamin Šeško [Sky Germany]

Napoli striker Victor Osimhen is expecting an offer from Arsenal [Gazzetta]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom