• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Newcastle United 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 7th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcastle-united-arsenal-770x513.jpeg

free picture upload sites

Pretty much a low scoring affair.
Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Arsenia

Hopefully the same starting line up as the Chelsea match with Martinelli starting and Saka rested.

Lakersgooner24

Established Member
Definitely need Partey and Gabriel ready for this one, especially at St. James' Park. Steel and athleticism will be essential in combatting their power and intensity, otherwise it'll be another sobering night reminiscent of last season's debacle.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These guys aren't going to roll over like Chelsea. This game could define our season if we could win it though. City will slip up at some stage with their schedule. Lose this and it's very probably all over.

BodyOderggard

Player:Ødegaard
These guys aren't going to roll over like Chelsea. This game could define our season if we could win it though. City will slip up at some stage with their schedule. Lose this and it's very probably all over.

It’s over. Name the two PL games where City will drop points. They may get nicked by Brighton but doubtful. Their other games are sure wins.

ASIF

We have to win all four of our games to have any chance to win the league..City last two games are brignton away and Brentford away they can drop points we just have to be there when it happens.But with Gabriel injured i fear another masterclass from Sir Rob Holding.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

I want us to be ruthless and go for dem cheeks like we did against Chelsea in the first half.

A bit worried that we'll be too limp and turn out another disappointing performance as Newcastle will be a stern test. Hoping Gabriel is fit otherwise we are rolling down sh!t creek without a paddle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom