• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Newcastle United 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 7th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcastle-united-arsenal-770x513.jpeg

free picture upload sites

Pretty much a low scoring affair.
Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
We only have 4 matches left this season. Now is not time to be clever by resting Saka. Even an off form Saka has defenders focused on him.
Not trying to be clever but we'll be forced to rest him if he gets injured. If we set up right, 60 minutes should be enough. It's a moot point at this stage but no need to take risks

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
Not trying to be clever but we'll be forced to rest him if he gets injured. If we set up right, 60 minutes should be enough. It's a moot point at this stage but no need to take risks

I think it’s worth a try. Can always pull Saka from the bench if it isn’t working. Nelson has proven enough for a chance.

Saka driving us forward has been very important though. Despite not being as dangerous in front of goal, he’s proven to be important to our game. I think Nelson can do the same and potentially more.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I think it’s worth a try. Can always pull Saka from the bench if it isn’t working. Nelson has proven enough for a chance.

Saka driving us forward has been very important though. Despite not being as dangerous in front of goal, he’s proven to be important to our game. I think Nelson can do the same and potentially more.
If we improve the squad then having two players in the same position with little to no drop off will be the norm. I don't get the resistance and I hope Arteta will feel able to rotate more

Arsenal1508

Mods are unethical! Özil, come assist me please!
It's okay, we can sub him every match at 70 min. He gets 6 weeks to Rest fully in the Sunmer.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Calum Wilson thinks he’s a hard man because he’s from the streets of Coventry :lol:

We rattled Newcastle so hard on Sunday. They’re trying to force a rivalry with us.

That's embarrassing ffs. The streets uno 😭

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom