• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Newcastle United 0 - 2 Arsenal | Sunday 7th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

newcastle-united-arsenal-770x513.jpeg

free picture upload sites

Pretty much a low scoring affair.
Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Alexs

I was optimistic until recently. We may win this but even if we do, City have to drop 5 points in 5 games. That’s not happening.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
We lost the league at West Ham and Southampton, it’s not rocket science. In that sense this game doesn’t really matter, they should just go there and play some good attacking football and, importantly, not concede stupid f*cking goals like they’ve been doing recently.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Wow, according to @Oxeki predicted team...he's saying we signed the modern day Cafu aka "Player 5" from West Glamorgan City, gamechanger for our title challenge...

342304836_1119818422310990_8013781714353413711_n.jpg

...all we now need in the summer is the fabled sharpshooter that is "Player 9" from South Norwood, and that will be the firepower we need to win the Champions League!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Here's the best goal from our best ever win at Newcastle from 96/97...

...playing against prime Keegan's Entertainers with Shearer, Asprilla and dem man...without our best player (Bergkamp) best keeper (Seaman) and losing our captain Adams to a red after about 25 mins, we still dug out a massive win.

No matter how nervous you feel, we can definitely win here!

NZgunner

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't feel the Chelsea result was a reset.

A point up there would be a good result given the form of both teams - although not in the context of what we actually need to do in terms of the title.

ksarp

While Jorginho played well vs Chelsea, Newcastle have a team full of powerful runners. I'd be very nervous with him, Xhaka and Ødegaard all in midfield, they'll just run past us like we're not there.
Jorginho SHOULD start ahead of Partey again. Partey's off form and Jorginho reduces our ATOB in passing sequences. Yes Magpies have big powerful players, but I have never seen anyone outrun a ball.. Keep the passes fast and interchange well and it won't matter.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
This could end bad especially if Gabriel misses this. So eeriely similar to last season.

Need Ødegaard to step up in this hostile away fixture and not go into hiding.

Saka will play despite his poor form. Hopefully he's able to turn it around. We might not get too many chances and we need to be clinical.

Not sure about partey vs jorginho. Jorge played well last game but I can't imagine his lack of pace vs Newcastle's counter threats. But again partey was dismal even in his sub appearance vs Chelsea.

Vinnie

This is the one I worry about in this final run of games. Geordies are not pushovers in their own turf, we have to win this one to stay in with a chance. My fingernails will be gone by the end.

TheGreatWright8

Player:Jesus
I envision a Newcastle win 2-0 same as last season they've only lost once at home all season its a ****ing fortress over there lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom