• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

mpower2540

A Ben White upgrade is somewhere between needed and nice to have.

Thinking about the CL not just qualifying for top four.
I agree actually and I’m a big fan of his. His defending and passing is just not quite at the level we want to reach. He’s just a bit off sometimes

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The linesman calling offside from the throw in kinda sums us up so far, tbh.

Have the better chances, but not really playing well after Martinelli tried to give Mitoma a clothesline from hell ffs!

Wonder if the City win as demotivated them a bit, hopefully we pick it up in this half...get Saka one v one on their left back as much as possible, Bukayo has him.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

A Ben White upgrade is somewhere between needed and nice to have.

Thinking about the CL not just qualifying for top four.
Said for a couple of weeks we should be upgrading right back and have White as backup CB/RB. For certain games I'd love a pacey, overlapping full back.

TinFish

I agree actually and I’m a big fan of his. His defending and passing is just not quite at the level we want to reach. He’s just a bit off sometimes
People were calling him the best right back in the league early in the season?

TriniGunner

We need an upgrade to Xhaka in that role as well. I do like him a lot but we need a more youthful and mobile player in that position. Also, anyone telling me that we don't need a striker in the mold of Giroud or Haaland is clearly losing their mind.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Games like this where you see the real gulf between us and City. They can make 4 changes and bring in 4 top class players. We struggle a lot when we have to do that.

blaze_of_glory

White has been excellent all season. You know things are coming to the end when people start criticising players who've haven't put a foot wrong the whole way. All that's left I guess

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
That situation came about cause of what Martineli done to Mitoma i have no sympathy once again am not the only one who mentioned it was receipts.

Please do not put words in my mouth i never said that i said what Martineli got was receipts for what he did to Mitoma.

You’re so unreasonable to talk to, you must be a troll. I was retaliating you putting words in my mouth about me being a fan of scummy play and trying to injure players… pointing out your hypocrisy as you’re defending targeting Martinelli and fouling him multiple times until he goes off injured because he did one bad challenge.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Not at our best. Obviously the City result has deflated the boys.
Fair play to Brighton, were always gonna put in a decent performance after last week. They are a good side. We still probably had the better chances though. In a way it's good we are developing different ways to play.

Feeling it a little for our boy @farzad4daarse.
His boy Nelli off & no goals for him to enjoy so far.

Hope his What's app hook up did him a solid at least.
If not he may well be on the hunt later 🍻😁

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you grow up with a club and you end up playing for them and winning things, you are from that club. I was born here. I was formulated here.

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom