• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

adrianho7070

Hi guys,

Sorry if I am off topic but I am really freaked out.

I am from Romania and will travel just to see Arsenal-Brighton and bought a ticket from 3rd party like 1 month ago for 500£.

Today I received the ticket and I am now stressed out, my ticket is a Junior type ticket, I am currently 29 years old.

What can I do in this situation? How it's the security checks at Emirates? Is there any way to pay an upgrade via an official method?

Please advise.

Also Arsenal - Brighton 3-1 !

NZgunner

I'm confident of a convincing win in this one - although that might change if Everton do a job on ****y

quattro

De Zerbi going on about seeing the "true" Brighton after getting pumped by Everton at home. Sure they've been impressive given the context, but they're nowhere near title contenders. This iteration of Arsenal arguably is. Regardless of the result of City-Everton, I expect a professional performance that will put these guys in their place similar to the reverse fixture.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It really goes without saying this one.

Must win.

Henry boi

De Zerbi going on about seeing the "true" Brighton after getting pumped by Everton at home. Sure they've been impressive given the context, but they're nowhere near title contenders. This iteration of Arsenal arguably is. Regardless of the result of City-Everton, I expect a professional performance that will put these guys in their place similar to the reverse fixture.
What do you mean arguably, we are literally in the title race as we speak

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Be a great start to build on if we could go 5 mins from kickoff without conceding a goal :lol: Ramsdale took goal kicks 70% of the time against Newcastle, none of this 'playing from the back' nonsense.

Hope Saka is fit, dont forget Bruno Guimaraes raked his studs down his achilles in the last game. An 'accident' according to the commentator, even though Guimaraes had to adjust his steps to do it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

How will Brighton react after that embarrassing spanking at the hand of lieutenant Dyche?
Deflated or up for it? I’m leaning towards the former, Clifton

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Ramsdale
White Kiwior Gabriel Tierney
Xhaka Jorginho Zinchenko
Martin
Saka Martinelli

For me

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You'll expect a response from Brighton after being shocked by Everton. Will be interesting game all our games are must win if we want to have chance for title and Brighton always give us trouble at Emirates.

No changes from Newcastle game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We lacked a little bit of sharpness

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom