• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Still not sure how Zinchenko had calf problems when he was okay against Newcastle and was taken off because he getting exposed defensively and not because he was injured.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Captain Rozza v Brighton from 2015, know my boy @Makingtrax will like this as he loves that squad as much as I do...

...3rd in the league, retained the cup and played some wonderful football...14/15, Arsène's last real Wengerball side 🥲

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Captain Rozza v Brighton from 2015, know my boy @Makingtrax will like this as he loves that squad as much as I do...

...3rd in the league, retained the cup and played some wonderful football...14/15, Arsène's last real Wengerball side 🥲
It was after this game when Arséne famously said:
"If you love football, you love Tomas Rosicky" (also featured in Arsenal quotes widget)

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids

Player:White
I actually think Trossard is the better option for LW than Martinelli for *this* game. I would have KT play a traditional LB style and have Trossard be more of a connector, would give a nice balance imo.

Martinelli is always the better option. Time will prove it. Hope he finds his Ancelotti like Vinicius did.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Massive game before this, will decide if I want Everton to stay up or if I will be praying for them to get relegated.

That's up to Stone Cold Sean Dyche to decide for me though!

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
The possibility of Zinchenko being available is a big plus for us. Having him allows us more dynamic variation in our build up, and allows us to push up with the ball and keep Brighton under pressure for longer.

Not that Tierney cant do this, he can. We just do it better with Zinny in the team.

We need to take Brighton out this game as early as possible. The longer they stay within reach, the more likely they hurt us, especially with our likely drop off later on in games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As long we dont gift Brighton easy chances we'd be fine today another good test against thier talented midfield defensively we should take advantage they not great in this area lately

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom