• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
This person stalks the players for signatures on shirts and sells them for a living. Someone needs to stop him/her/they/them.
You looked up Xhaka’s home address after All or Nothing.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Has it been an enjoyable season? It’s debatable. We’re not winning anything, and I don’t think our football is actually enjoyable to watch.

It’s been a good season, I’ll say that. Going to get around 90 points which is nothing to sniff at. We took advantage of what was a clearly weaker league this season.

I’ll say anything but a weaker league. The league was so difficult that the smallest disruptions to top teams dropped them right down to the rest of the pack. Look at your usual suspects Liverpool, Chelsea, Sp**s.

And look at the traditional performers below them, Leicester, Everton, West Ham, Palace. They fell into relegation because of disruption and/or poor planning.

In the past you could be disrupted but still stay competitive, as seen with Liverpool and Chelsea and even Sp**s as recent as last season.

That was the first sign of a stronger league, no room for error anymore.

The second sign is that you don’t go to Brentford, Brighton, Villa, Fulham, Newcastle and just win anymore. These teams are far better equipped and prepared to challenge the best.

Next season will be worse. Liverpool, Chelsea, Sp**s, United will all be better next year. Add to that Newcastle, Villa, Brentford, Brighton, Fulham, and likely Palace as well. Everton and Leicester stand a chance of recovering too.

The top 10 has potential to be a dog fight next year.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Unpopular opinion but 07/08 was more enjoyable despite not winning anything.

The second half of the season was brutal though. Not sure what was worse the Birmingham game when Adebayor didn’t pass to Bendtner to finish them off or how we got robbed against Liverpool in the CL quarters.

It's one of my favourite seasons ever. We played unbelievable football at times. That Cesc-Hleb-Adebayor combination was crazy.

Tir Na Nog

07-08 also arguably peak of the PL. All premier league CL final and you could seriously argue the PL top 4 was also the best 4 teams in Europe. Can't think of a team that could compete with them that year. Inter were a top side back then but even then they lost to Liverpool who were comfortably 4th best in the PL.

Tir Na Nog

07-08 also arguably peak of the PL. All premier league CL final and you could seriously argue the PL top 4 was also the best 4 teams in Europe. Can't think of a team that could compete with them that year. Inter were a top side back then but even then they lost to Liverpool who were comfortably 4th best in the PL.

The level of talent was insane too Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Torres, Gerrard, Alonso, Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, Cesc, Adeabyor, Hleb and defenders like Terry, Vidic, Toure, Ferdinand, Carvalho.

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Does anyone have the feeling Xhaka might be benched for this because of all the exit rumours?
Hope not.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has it been an enjoyable season? It’s debatable. We’re not winning anything, and I don’t think our football is actually enjoyable to watch.

It’s been a good season, I’ll say that. Going to get around 90 points which is nothing to sniff at. We took advantage of what was a clearly weaker league this season.
Yeah, but don’t forget the league’s so much easier than it used to be.

The level of talent was insane too Ronaldo, Rooney, Tevez, Torres, Gerrard, Alonso, Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, Cesc, Adeabyor, Hleb and defenders like Terry, Vidic, Toure, Ferdinand, Carvalho.

I feel it is slightly criminal to include Hleb on this list, but otherwise fully agree!

And for subjective reasons, I cannot include Adebayor on any positive list, ever.

Tir Na Nog

I feel it is slightly criminal to include Hleb on this list, but otherwise fully agree!

And for subjective reasons, I cannot include Adebayor on any positive list, ever.

Why Hleb was world class for us? Go look at his performances in Europe for us like at the Bernabeu and at the San Siro, he was at a crazy level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Arsenal are considering a move for Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow as a replacement for Aaron Ramsdale [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Newcastle manager Eddie Howe is keen to reunite with Ramsdale if the club can make an acceptable offer [Sam Dean - The Telegraph]

Ajax LB Jorrel Hato remains the club’s top defensive target [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom