• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Pisses me off to see the doom and gloom across the online community you would think we were about to get relegated. I swear there seems to be a lack of perspective across the board when discussing where we are at. We got smoked on Sunday - so what? We smoked Brighton in January.

Look at how we finished last year and look where we are now. There is dissappointment but I am proud of the team - something have not been able to admit in almost 20 years.

There seems to be a pattern for the members to get rivals ears and give them what they want to hear. I want emphasize there is no rival team that can have any chest about speaking about our team apart from city. Influencers and members of the online community if you are reading this speak with your damn chest when discussing the club do not fall into a meek sad pathetic mess we have plenty to look forward to
in the future more so then certain other teams.

We are just as much as part of the team
as the players. Of course it makes a difference our mindset that **** vibrates across the club. We go again and I aint hearing any body talk **** about my team.

giphy.gif

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

How is this guy a serious pundit on these platforms? He cant understand why TP5's form could have dipped as a result of Saliba's absence.

Is this dude serious about football analysis? :lol:

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
No energy? Did we watch the same game today?

We lost mainly because we lost the advantage against a good team. We took risks and were punished for them. You can argue that the earlier win by City could have interfered with our thinking, but not with our energy.

There was not the same desire as against Newcastle tbf, this is why we were beaten fairly.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

look at this pandering, he’s deffo coming here to get called a nerd by @Nacho

Did you see the look on his face as he stared at the crumpled up Martinelli on the floor?

He knew his chances of joining Arsenal left on the stretcher along with Martinelli, now his double digit brothers and sisters are starving.

Not a fan of pro players reading comments from people not in the game btw, not healthy and he already feels guilty about something he has to do regularly on the pitch.

GoonerJay24

That sh*t had me fuming. You’d think that he’d won the league or something like that.

No wonder the Conte’s henchman wanted to do him.

I’m gonna enjoy seeing him get the sack next season because everyone now knows how they play.

I'm afraid next season Brighton will continue improving. The only things stopping them will be not replacing their outgoing players sufficiently. But they probably have the best recruitment in the league.

GoonerJay24

Yeah but the team had no depth in 15/16 and only signed Cech that summer. Realistically the league was lost there. If we had done anything to strengthen in the summer, the club could have won the league. It was a similar instance of exceeding expectations in part because of a really weak showing from the other traditional top 6 clubs and failing to capitalize because we hadn't believed prior to the season that we would be in a position to challenge.

That Arsenal team had enough depth. Too many injuries that year; like 12 players out together.

Miracle we managed to come second despite all our problems on and off the pitch then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom