• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0 - 3 Brighton And Hove Albion | Sunday 14th, May | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_arsenalblog.jpg

Brighton conceded 5 at home to Dyche's Everton. They're still a dangerous team. But I think we should be fairly comfortable. They're not a physical side like Newcastle. They play football the 'right way' which should suit us.

Our record has not been greet against them since they gained promotion back in 2017. They've always made life difficult for us. Even the game we won was always a struggle. Think this season was the first time we beat them emphatically. No reason not to beat them at home especially as they'll be low on confidence. We beat them, we put them at risk of losing European football and they play out of their skin to get a result against City.

Think the lineup picks itself tbh except maybe Jorginho eps his place.

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 Brighton

Last edited by a moderator:

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
Pep knew this was coming aswell, he's been little brothering us in every interview. I don't think he ever really viewed us as a threat, not like Klopps Liverpool anyway.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I like that he takes personal responsibility for this. It was his lack of flexibility during the run in that cost us the title, lets be honest.

Hopefully he learns from this experience and comes back better next season. That and adding more quality to our team as well.
It was late decision to refresh the team he should've done that against Southampton and doing it against Chelsea was too late.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
At least grace us with an AFTV appearance bro. Im sure the honeys can wait an extra 5 minutes ;)
Bro i would get lynched if i told the people what i really think. I am in London for a week don’t need it mate, the club is in thrall to a cult leader, freaking w.nkers3330A437-3AAE-4279-8DC6-5DFD0B917F4F.jpeg

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
There was no energy no dedication no runners nothing really our players gave up since City won today.

No energy? Did we watch the same game today?

We lost mainly because we lost the advantage against a good team. We took risks and were punished for them. You can argue that the earlier win by City could have interfered with our thinking, but not with our energy.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Controversial take that I have mentioned long before today:

Playing one game a week hurt us. We looked better playing 2/3 games a week it gave us drive and focus. Playing once a week kills our momentum.

SA Gunner

Pep knew this was coming aswell, he's been little brothering us in every interview. I don't think he ever really viewed us as a threat, not like Klopps Liverpool anyway.

Trust me, he is breathing a sigh of relief tonight. This was worse for him and he knows it.

He didnt view us as a threat at the season's start but he knows our potential now and we saved him huge embarassment by falling short. Imagine contributing to your protege's title win?

That is worse than anything Liverpool have brought in their races together.

Watch our transfer dealings now as well.... he wont make the same mistake as he made last summer again.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Trust me, he is breathing a sigh of relief tonight. This was worse for him and he knows it.

He didnt view us as a threat at the season's start but he knows our potential now and we saved him huge embarassment by falling short. That is worse than anything Liverpool have brought in their races together.

Watch our transfer dealings now as well.... he wont make the same mistake as he made last summer again.
They took half a season off while he was integrating the robot and will still win pretty comfortably in the end. Pep is not worried about us at all and he never was.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

The worst thing is that Brighton weren't even that good. I think today was a mentality issue rather a quality issue.

Man city putting 3 past Everton kinda killed our hopes.

SA Gunner

They took half a season off while he was integrating the robot and will still win pretty comfortably in the end. Pep is not worried about us at all and he never was.

Bro up to the West Ham game he was sweating profusely.

You call it integrating the robot, I call it buckling under the pressure of chasing.

He and the rest of the PL world can act like its all easy and obvious now... but for a lot of the season they were all ****ting bricks at the thought of us doing the impossible.

SA Gunner

The worst thing is that Brighton weren't even that good. I think today was a mentality issue rather a quality issue.

Man city putting 3 past Everton kinda killed our hopes.

Then how do you explain the away win at Newcastle? Which looked even more hopeless pre match?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Controversial take that I have mentioned long before today:

Playing one game a week hurt us. We looked better playing 2/3 games a week it gave us drive and focus. Playing once a week kills our momentum.
This. Not really a fan of ditching other comps. Yes unfortunately saliba and tomiyasu got injured but they could have gotten injured any game or training. We shouldn't have gotten out of Europa so meekly.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Then how do you explain the away win at Newcastle? Which looked even more hopeless pre match?
I think today was a combination of city winning again and again + that sucker punch of first goal especially the way it was given.

SA Gunner

I think today was a combination of city winning again and again + that sucker punch of first goal especially the way it was given.

I think the league was done in the player's minds after the City loss and the advantage gone. I think that is what gave us the ability to get back to our game for Chelsea and Newcastle.

Had we still had the lead before those games it could have been much different results. That pressure would have taken its toll.

Today may be the final nail, but it was a game where we lost the advantage and Brighton could then ride the game out. We couldnt convert our chances and it became a mountain to climb when we started to take more risks to get back.

You cant afford to make mistakes in this league, its too difficult to come back against any team.

Kav

Established Member
Yeah bro, I dont think you're an Arsenal supporter then, which brings about my follow up question.

Why are you here? Sp**s fan perhaps?
Shut up you idiot. Somehow because I laugh at your pathetic post it makes me a Sp**s fan? Get over yourself you are not important.

I swear each year this place gets filled with more fools posing as fans.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Bro up to the West Ham game he was sweating profusely.

You call it integrating the robot, I call it buckling under the pressure of chasing.

He and the rest of the PL world can act like its all easy and obvious now... but for a lot of the season they were all ****ting bricks at the thought of us doing the impossible.
They've won what, 14 in a row? Buckling? Pep has won everything. He knows how to win. He does this every season. He was never worried about us. That's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom