• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, May 20 | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Arteta needs to learn something from De Zerbi about building from the back without doing stupid sh*t when the one guy in the team who can invert properly isn't available.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Ødegaard worries you? He’s one of the best players in the league. We need someone next to him on the same level.

He's made the same fatal mistake twice in the last games. I cant accept that honestly.

He is definitely deserving of his place, but we need someone who can genuinely compete and play with him there. And he needs to cut down such mistakes.

blaze_of_glory

As soon as you see three at the back when the line up comes out you know it's gonna be a massive bed ****ting. We should be fined for trying that crap

TriniGunner

Could have played for 200 minutes and wouldn't score.

We need to understand why Pep was okay in getting rid of Jesus and Zinchenko. As much as they added to Arteta's tactics early on, they are severely limited in what they actual jobs are. Being a striker and a left back.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I don't want to ask questions about players being pros but these last tow games you can't blame fans to ask questions.

Everyone of them look clueless mikel trying new things but it getting worse glaf there one game left.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

Kim Kardashian Devil GIF by GQ

Is there anything this harlot touches that does not end up a shadow of what it once was?!!

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
He's made the same fatal mistake twice in the last games. I cant accept that honestly.

He is definitely deserving of his place, but we need someone who can genuinely compete and play with him there. And he needs to cut down such mistakes.

A miss placed pass can happen mate. He’s barely put a foot wrong all season. Far more concerned about the rest of the midfield.

Maddar16

Not enough duel winners, not enough legs, not enough dribblers and no aerial threat.

Need to address that in the summer.
yep it was evident forest were more athletic than us. Our legs have worn down due to lack of rotation. Regardless of Rice/caicedo targets, we have to get someone who we can stick the ball upfront to. Couldve used with more creativity today (Reiss)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Arteta needs to learn something from De Zerbi about building from the back without doing stupid sh*t when the one guy in the team who can invert properly isn't available.

De Zerbi is just as bad really, tbh...got smashed by Newcastle doing it, plus even a demotivated Arsenal should have put 3 past them in the first half through their unforced errors.

Hate "playing it out from the back" and "ball playing keepers" to be honest...the Invincibles were the most entertaining team I have seen, and they didn't do **** like this annoying modern stuff :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Right from his very first match, when Patrick Vieira was as yet unknown to the English public, he showed just how talented he was. No one disputed his ability, and he gave me the credibility and the hold over the club that I needed to take it in the direction I wanted. He and Emmanuel Petit became a duo that would remain forever etched in the memories of Arsenal fans.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom