• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, May 20 | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Didn’t even realise we were playing this weekend 👀 scheduling this into my calendar.

Saturday and a 17:30 kick off 🤩 time to…

chappelles-show-the-playa-haters-ball.gif

Kav

Established Member
Play the youngsters and give game time to a few others. Allow players Like Saka to get some rest. The league title is out of reach and we are stuck in second.

Just be professional about it.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Play the youngsters and give game time to a few others. Allow players Like Saka to get some rest. The league title is out of reach and we are stuck in second.

Just be professional about it.
Remember a couple of weeks back there were rumors of West Ham resting players vs City and then their squad was coincidentally struck with a 'mystery virus' on matchday?

Good times.

• Wow
Reactions: Kav

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Yeah I'd give some players like Nelson for example a start here. Hardly you care about those games when you finishing 2nd guarantee even if we lose next tow.

So just have fun i guess. But its still a job and i hope our players be pros and don't make things worse

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Need a win here, to give us the momentum to end the season on a high. Need Arsène Wenger to come visit us again.

Yeah, Forest are still in the relegation fight. They're going to be well up for this match.

We need to take it seriously and win it. Just because the title is gone it's still important to put in a good performance and get back to winning ways.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Gonna have to choose between this and Weekend League in Fifa. It's either watch us and be frustrated or make some snot nosed kid break his controller. Leaning towards the latter.

Tom Mix

If there is no chance Nelson is staying I wouldn't start him, if it's still in the air I would. I would bring Trossand and Nketiah in and start Jesus and Saka from the bench. It would not be what they expect. Might even start Turner.

We want to end the season on a high so let's go for it.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Will be a bit of a slog I feel, tbh.

Nothing really to play for in regards to us, while they will be fighting for their lives...added it being their last home game, gonna be a annoying game I feel...go with a 2-2 draw.

Do hope Forest stay up, want any of the other teams to go down instead.

In terms of what he has had to deal with and if they can not get relegated, Cooper is manager of the season for me...think he has done an excellent job for them.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our first Premier League away match v Forest this century, our last one back in 1999 was a true classic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom