• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, May 20 | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Nottingham still need like at least point to survive so they'll be more up for this than us.

I don't know what to expect today we definitely look disinterested against Brighton but our away form is better.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Heard Arteta is the one who hates the pink kit, and uses the sale figures of the black kit to push us towards wearing that...dark aura Mikel strikes again 😅

Swear we have won all our matches in the pink kit too, though it's only like 2 games...like the forgotten Gold O2 kit from 02-03, will go down as a 100% win record kit for us... legendary!

HighburyHigh

Just experiment. Mix it up a bit, this match means nothing. If he wanted to try new things but didn't want to do it while we were in a title challenge, this is the time to give it a go.

Morning_woody

I turned down a hot sexy blonde girl so I could watch the game but I told her that I'll text her if i change my mind

They better show up today or else I am going to have hard time explaining my wife why I have suddenly changed my plans.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
I turned down a hot sexy blonde girl so I could watch the game but I told her that I'll text her if i change my mind

They better show up today or else I am going to have hard time explaining my wife why I have suddenly changed my plans.

You and brother farzad should do a only fans collab

But I shan’t be subscribing to that babeh

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

They confirm survival with a win, this game has zero effect on our season……

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Lol what Arteta going with here we don't have options defensively so partey RB maybe?

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Kiwi LB then? Oh well at least we'll see if the 'Kiwi can play LB' merchants are proven correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom