• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, May 20 | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Liverpool will get murdered now. Sp**s and Chelsea been bashed all season and it’ll continue. Arsenal getting a lot of praise for finishing 2nd with a young side.

Ill be surprised if people see the seasonal performance for what it truly is. Think the dust needs to settle a bit for perspective to be seen.

Wont be surprised if Arteta Out becomes a proper thing now again amongst our supporters.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Not sure it'll have helped maybe limited the damage but we simply gifting goals what did Nottingham do today? We just gift them the win same against Brighton.

Caicedo is such an intelligent footballer. Not only can he ball progress he can make crucial interceptions and track runners.

Goals change games whenever they’re scored. Momentum is the most underrated aspect of football. We would’ve been on a high and remained on a high.

After drawing 2-2 to Liverpool nothing was the same.

Haphazard

Well if you define a season based on 7 games then yeah you don’t really need perspective.
Yes we dropped out of all cups early had 1 game a week and this is our return.

This is twice in 2 years now that we lose matches left,right and center towards the end of the season.

The season would ultimately be based on the final run in which we have utterly collapsed.

I genuinely can't understand fans who don't think this trend is very concerning.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

Being cautiously optimistic is the happy medium. We can’t just blindly believe we’ll improve next season when this is our first good season in 10 years. The players consistency has to be proven. Large part about being called an elite team is doing it year after year. It’s been a single year for most.
However we can’t just erase everything good that happened either. You can’t fluke 30 games & we weren’t scrapping by them either. We dominated nearly every game

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Hope you’re right, but that first half of the season feels a long way away now.

A stronger squad could stretch that good run out for longer, but Arteta needs to learn to utilise a squad and not run his favourites into the ground. Champions League will also test that squad management.

I fear we over performed early on and have returned to the mean.

The overperformance is still a level of performance we are capable of. The key is to rise our level for longer, and remain consistent when its needed.

Remember what happened when Liverpool added their X factor players. They jumped right up to 100 points.

That's hopefully phase 4 for us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Disappointment aside today, glad Forest have stayed up.

Cooper is a better manager then Allardyce and Dyche (more likeable too) and with what he has had to deal with this season in terms of transfers, deserves to have kept his team up.

Haphazard

We have a first XI that's capable of 90+ points.

We have a squad that is not capable of 90+ points.

These can both be true and are true.
We still played most of our first team

Even if we played the squad if they are unable to beat Nottingham Forest then questions should be asked about recruitment.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The one thing we should do in pre season everyone need to stop making consistent mistakes its main reason of our collapse.

Westham gift them a goal
Southampton gift them tow goals
Brighton gift 2 goals
Nottingham thier only chance in game and goal came from Ødegaard back pass.

Enough is enough you have to learn to make sure teams work hard to score.

baccy_man

Established Member
Awful game tonight we didn't look like we had a clue what we were trying to do we were so slow to play the ball and then we kept giving it away,
We looked like we were playing five years ago when the ball kept getting played sideways or backwards there was no urgency in our play it looked like the players had given up on this season and were getting ready to go on their holidays already.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We didn't bottle it. City are just so good that they disguised themselves as Nottingham Forest players to beat us to the titles. At least that's what A-M tells me.

Riou

And doing so whilst in second gear for the last five games.

Don't think we will ever quite get a team that perfect again, tbh...everything about it was pure Arsenal.

Riou

Feeling a bit down having all the dropped points, plus the banter rival fans are having about us...least I have my fellow Arsenal fans to cheer me up...

We didn't bottle it.

0cac4f5ffef965c78c7a01086168a7f143e89001.png

City are just so good that they disguised themselves as Nottingham Forest players to beat us to the title

bdd4796a2d1d58a86557d95807ea133d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

What is unbelievable is that I am in a position where people reproach me for making a profit. The people who lose money – nobody says a word.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom