• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, May 20 | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

TornadoTed

Established Member
I read very little into Brighton or today. The title was over once we lost to City, the whole squad must be really low and demotivated with nothing to play for.

On the flip side I am absolutely chuffed for Forest, a proper football club that deserves top flight football. Well done to their fans who have been magnificent and their owners for standing by Steve Cooper when most clubs would have panicked and pulled the trigger on a few occasions.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Not nice send off to brilliant away form we had this season and no respect to this sexy black kit i gonna miss it.

Game Over

The overperformance is still a level of performance we are capable of. The key is to rise our level for longer, and remain consistent when its needed.

Remember what happened when Liverpool added their X factor players. They jumped right up to 100 points.

That's hopefully phase 4 for us.

As I said in the previous post, I do hope you’re right. But these last few games have dented my belief considerably.

We could finish 13 points off City in the end. That probably does our season a disservice in the end.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Think its sign what to come in summer many decisions will be made about some players like xhaka Nelson Tierney and esr all gonna to create space for needed quality to be added

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

...pic sums it up perfectly, tbh.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
We just lost to Forest away and Liverpool almost lost at home to once relegation threatened Villa.

Brentford traveled to Sp**s and beat them, Brighton beat us at home, and were thrashed at home by Everton.

You cant be assured of a victory against any of the teams anymore, unless you're Man City. (City, Arsenal, Newcastle, United, Liverpool, Villa, Brighton, Sp**s, Brentford, Fulham, Bournemouth, Forest).

Next season, Chelsea, Palace, Everton will probably be stronger again as well.

How does that translate into a terrible league?
Chelsea, United and Sp**s all struggling to get consistency with managers and owner problems the last couple of years. Liverpool big drop off during a squad change. Leicester and Everton falling out of sight. Villa with managerial changes. Won’t be so easy next year I guarantee it.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Chelsea, United and Sp**s all struggling to get consistency with managers and owner problems the last couple of years. Liverpool big drop off during a squad change. Leicester and Everton falling out of sight. Villa with managerial changes. Won’t be so easy next year I guarantee it.

But what’s not to say that we will be one level better than this year next year? Mr grumpy

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

Yes it wont be easier, but this year wasnt easy, or weaker either.

We dont play City, Liverpool, Chelsea, United, Sp**s every week mate. Also, their strength have no little to no direct impact on our performances against the other 15 or so teams we face week in week out.

Every team will struggle again next season because it gets more difficult for everyone. The only ones who dont have to care as much, is City.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
We are ahead of the curve compared to most teams in the league, squad and manager wise. Lots of negative nellies on here (for sure most of them Wengeristas)

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
We never looked interested in the game. There was 0 belief. Partey RB about 4 weeks too late. No Tierney etc.

The last few weeks it's been clear the team never believed they were still in a title race and if we are honest, while technically they were, they weren't really.

Need a few new characters in that dressing room in summer and some serious quality. Much better than we have got.

This team is very good. The next step is brilliant and that will require minimum 250m.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Think this awful half of football is down to @Blood on the Tracks watching on the stadium. He must have showed one of his Arteta essays to the team bus, and their mind is now gone 😴

@Blood on the Tracks must be having the time of his life with Queen playing on the PA system

To quote the great Fabo -We had as much penetration as an ice cream dildo.

I was in the Forest section with my mate. Highlight of the evening was the guy in front telling me how he ran himself over falling out of his own mobility scooter.

We were dire. Arteta messed up massively tactically. Never want to see Partey at RB again.

Forest fans are a pretty good bunch tbf. I didn't get much crap off them. Foods crap though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom