• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss PL: Nottingham Forest 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday, May 20 | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

F*cking horsesh!t.

I was ok with us not getting the title but I really wanted us to place 90 points as a statement for next season and we've completely fallen apart.

I worry about the mentality of these players because the last two games have been a level of pathetic I was hoping we wouldn't see again for at least some years.

Fkin furious.

Wayyyy to timid in the final third . Great at pressing and tracking back , but they aren't brave or imaginative in attack

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Arteta needs to learn something from De Zerbi about building from the back without doing stupid sh*t when the one guy in the team who can invert properly isn't available.

Quote me on this but I think Zerbi will be exposed as a massive fraud next season; think teams will start understanding on how to not play against Brighton (that means, don’t press them). Checking Zerbis longevity at previous club I think my prediction will come through

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
We need to understand why Pep was okay in getting rid of Jesus and Zinchenko. As much as they added to Arteta's tactics early on, they are severely limited in what they actual jobs are. Being a striker and a left back.
We need to understand that we finished 5th before the season and haven't played CL for years. We made a big step thanks to these players and now it's time to make the next one.

And i'm not even talking about winning the title, it's about comepeting on highest level in at least 3 competitions.

Buhry

Established Member

Ødegaard worries you? He’s one of the best players in the league. We need someone next to him on the same level.

It can't that easy for him either when saka has been missing in action the last 2 months and Jesus is playing like **** and can't score a goal and keeps dropping deep because it's all he knows how to do. if he doesn't do anything no one else will. Guy is literally our top scorer from midfield.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Except when he got nutmugged by TAA to cost us an anfield win or the other times he got caught which wasn’t that rare

The alternative is performances like you get today. He’s fundamental to the way we play and a big reason we’ve kicked on so much this season whether people like it or not.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Quote me on this but I think Zerbi will be exposed as a massive fraud next season; think teams will start understanding on how to not play against Brighton (that means, don’t press them). Checking Zerbis longevity at previous club I think my prediction will come through
We'll see but he's very sound and if you don't press them then they're still going to be happy to advance up the pitch and let players like Mitoma skin you 1v1.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
It can't that easy for him either when saka has been missing in action the last 2 months and Jesus is playing like **** and can't score a goal and keeps dropping deep because it's all he knows how to do. if he doesn't do anything no one else will. Guy is literally our top scorer from midfield.

He’s a top top player. Brilliant playmaker and now a goal threat. Defo our player of the season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We’re hopeless on the ball without him. You take the rough with the smooth with him.

I don't think it matters who plays, we just aren't strong enough to deal mentally with City in a title fight...Saliba would have seen us concede less, but I feel we still would have lost the title as we just lack that little something as a team.

Manager and players still a little way from the top sides.

Monstar-Gunn4r

Established Member
De Zerbi is just as bad really, tbh...got smashed by Newcastle doing it, plus even a demotivated Arsenal should have put 3 past them in the first half through their unforced errors.

Hate "playing it out from the back" and "ball playing keepers" to be honest...the Invincibles were the most entertaining team I have seen, and they didn't do **** like this annoying modern stuff :lol:
Well you can forget about going long with our success rate from long kickouts, worst in the league by a big margin.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
De Zerbi is just as bad really, tbh...got smashed by Newcastle doing it, plus even a demotivated Arsenal should have put 3 past them in the first half through their unforced errors.

Hate "playing it out from the back" and "ball playing keepers" to be honest...the Invincibles were the most entertaining team I have seen, and they didn't do **** like this annoying modern stuff :lol:
He more or less always gets a tune out of his team though regardless of personnel(last couple of matches excluded) which can't be said for us under Arteta. I agree with you though, I much prefer the Invincibles punching you in the mouth in midfield and having the ball in the net in 4 or 5 passes. That's my kind of football.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

The invincibles had the one thing this team is seriously lacking in, mettle!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Everybody knows how much I love Arsenal - I became a fan. And to be out here [in front of the Emirates as a statue] celebrating a goal against Sp*rs, there's not much else to say after that. Like I've said before: Once a Gooner, always a Gooner.

Thierry Henry

Latest posts

Top Bottom