• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
100k per week for that lol. Championship is his level
People speaking about Saka's contract when he's got the same agent as Nketiah and the man could just reference Nketiah's salary when talking about why Saka was worth 300k per week.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It's a very plastic song , just hard to sing it with any emotion .

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Guys when is the almost 85 point parade and trophy presentation Arteta accomplished; i will book another flight to London. Just missed the coronation can’t miss this

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
When you start listening out for it, it's kinda mad how many times commentators get black players mixed up versus how little they get white players mixed up.

Swear the guy today called Jesus and Saka the wrong names :lol:

Batman

Tbh he could argue he is worth 500k with nketiah 100k being the standard
I distinctly remember when Nketiah signed the contract and I found out that his agent was Saka's agent, I definitely posted that we were going to get bent over. Saka has probably done us a favor frankly.

Batman

Wait this Dunford gimp is Linda Robson's son? So our "anthem" is the product of a nepo baby whose mother is not even a first team Loose Woman.
Frustrated Jason Segel GIF by NETFLIX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom