• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

amigo

How is nketiah on 100k a week btw? Seriously what did he do to earn that kind of money? Insanity.
He negotiated as an effective free agent. He's playing main striker position, the highest paying position in the team. And he's still getting half what Saka got and a third of what Sancho or Salah get and probably about a fifth of Haaland.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Our start front 4 scored 55 league goals this season this kinda reminds me of Liverpool team when Salah Mane and Firmino shared goals. It's definitely better than having one main gosl scorer unless you got haaland

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
We love scoring 5 goals on the last day of the season, don't we?
Yes if Arteta can take his record in meaningless matches into his record in matches that matter Arsenal would be winning trophies left and right. Maybe he can win the prestigious Audi cup

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
If only we had won against Brighton and Forest smh

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

When you start listening out for it, it's kinda mad how many times commentators get black players mixed up versus how little they get white players mixed up.

Swear the guy today called Jesus and Saka the wrong names :lol:
Think commentators in general mix up players. I was surprised that he mixed Saka and Jesus though. Takes some doing!

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

I spent tens on thousands on a london vacation and tickets and various other activities to go to Brighton match after that match just quit football till next season. I call it the Arteta vacation special
If you base your holiday around any single game you may as well go to Vegas and put it all on black :lol:

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Bro in my house i got a thousand dollar automatic toilet seat that warms, washes, and then blow dries my ass. Is that soft enough for you? Best 1 grand i ever spent. Let me ask you a larger philosophical question? Does anyone want to wipe their own ass?
It took me weeks after returning from Japan to get back used my wiping mine.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What Hawk Is Cooking? Destiny's Hand
Trusted ⭐

Bro in my house i got a thousand dollar automatic toilet seat that warms, washes, and then blow dries my ass. Is that soft enough for you? Best 1 grand i ever spent. Let me ask you a larger philosophical question? Does anyone want to wipe their own ass?

It comes with the territory of not being a baby, so yes! But feel free to regress if the money is there! :thumbsup:

No way man we wipe it because we have to. But with the beauty of modern technology i limit my exposure to the horror.

Clearest sign there is that the dreaded "Off Season" is upon us :lol:

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Yes if Arteta can take his record in meaningless matches into his record in matches that matter Arsenal would be winning trophies left and right. Maybe he can win the prestigious Audi cup

Arsenal 3 - 2 Liverpool
Arsenal 3 - 2 Man United
Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (A)
Arsenal 1 - 0 Chelsea (A)
Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea
Arsenal 2 - 0 Sp**s (A)
Arsenal 3 - 1 Sp**s
Arsenal 3 - 0 Brentford (A)

etc.

You can't really expect to win every big match you play, the only valid criticism I can see is the capitulation to Man City in both league matches but then they've swatted aside Bayern and Real Madrid in that same time, so its hardly an Arteta only problem.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Arsenal 3 - 2 Liverpool
Arsenal 3 - 2 Man United
Arsenal 2 - 0 Newcastle (A)
Arsenal 1 - 0 Chelsea (A)
Arsenal 3 - 1 Chelsea
Arsenal 2 - 0 Sp**s (A)
Arsenal 3 - 1 Sp**s
Arsenal 3 - 0 Brentford (A)

etc.

You can't really expect to win every big match you play, the only valid criticism I can see is the capitulation to Man City in both league matches but then they've swatted aside Bayern and Real Madrid in that same time, so its hardly an Arteta only problem.

We dod play our top 7 rivals better this year. But had a very bad record against top 6 opposition till this year. We did 34 points second half pf season that is Europa league form mate. So far Arteta has had one good half season in league and his FA cup run. Don’t know why he gets the backing he does; the mistakes he makes this far in his career are mind boggling. This will be the second straight year where we are in one competition but collapse miserably despite that advantage. It is not the rosy scenario everyone paints with his performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom