• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win PL: Arsenal 5 - 0 Wolverhampton Wanderers | Sunday, May 28 | KO: 16:30 BST

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka and Elneny celebrating the second goal...

screen-shot-2018-11-19-at-12-20-01-am.png

...the last two true warriors in the game :applause:

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
What were the highlights?
Honestly my companion she was a ray of sunshine and my walking around London. Walked from Mayfair to Tower and back a nice 6-7 mile walk. British museum and the Indian food was great. But my young British lady friend i was speaking on WhatsApp with for months was to be honest more a motivation than witnessing a predictable Arteta collapse in real time.

Farzad Stoned

Just because you are too soft to fly economy class... :facepalm:
And i need a stunning free lance model companion to accompany on my meals and nightly activities. I want to bring her to America but honestly she isn’t crazy about America either. Can’t blame the girl has excellent taste, kept me from wearing my track suite to Harrod’s.

Farzad Stoned

Like I said... softer than soft across the board!!! :facepalm:
Bro in my house i got a thousand dollar automatic toilet seat that warms, washes, and then blow dries my ass. Is that soft enough for you? Best 1 grand i ever spent. Let me ask you a larger philosophical question? Does anyone want to wipe their own ass?

Farzad Stoned

It comes with the territory of not being a baby, so yes! But feel free to regress if the money is there! :thumbsup:
No way man we wipe it because we have to. But with the beauty of modern technology i limit my exposure to the horror.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That's not luck, That's how it works...
Maybe leaving it too late thier team on paper shouldn't fight relegation tho same as Leicester they won't survive doing that every season. Everton needed until matchday 37 to be safe last season another similar season like the last tow and they down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The biggest things in life have been achieved by people who, at the start, we would have judged crazy. And yet if they had not had these crazy ideas the world would have been more stupid.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom