• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Xavi Simons

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkrArsenal

I don't believe in his transfer.
Rice, Timber, Havertz, Lavia are all expensive transfers.
We also have a player of his type F. Vieira, who also needs some playing time.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Not ready.
He doesn't need to be with the depth we have. He can cook in the Cup matches or even be loaned out to another PL side. I don't think we'll sign him but his readiness is not an issue if we're after him.

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
He doesn't need to be with the depth we have. He can cook in the Cup matches or even be loaned out to another PL side. I don't think we'll sign him but his readiness is not an issue if we're after him.
True but unless it really is a cut price deal I also would be surprised.
A lot of clubs are looking at him so I doubt he will cheap

If we get our main targets, Havertz, Timber, that's gonna be circa £200m.

Can't see us buying anyone else unless we make major sales.
You would have to think net spend will have to be a fair bit less than £200m.

We ain't crazy Chelsea.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

If he willing to wait then that's great we can't sign him and send him on loan he won't cost us 10M he'll cost us at least 50M

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

If he willing to wait then that's great we can't sign him and send him on loan he won't cost us 10M he'll cost us at least 50M
I don't get the Darren Dein thing. It wasn't a positive for us when he was getting his clients Henry, Fabregas and RVP amongst others out of the club. Am I wrong in my history in thinking Dein turned sour on us after the whole thing with his father?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I don't get the Darren Dein thing. It wasn't a positive for us when he was getting his clients Henry, Fabregas and RVP amongst others out of the club. Am I wrong in my history in thinking Dein turned sour on us after the whole thing with his father?
You're right. Having said that, most of the board that were there when his father left are gone so maybe the relationship is better now. His Dad is the one that brought Stan into the fold in the first place.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

You're right. Having said that, most of the board that were there when his father left are gone so maybe the relationship is better now. His Dad is the one that brought Stan into the fold in the first place.

That he did. But, as someone who dearly loves the club as he does, he had the best intentions at the time as he wanted to bolster his position by bringing in a powerful ally which ultimately backfired.

CannonBals

Don't think so. That 6m clause even though only for PSG is a huge bargaining chip. If he leaves this summer there is a good chance he goes for like 15m-20m to the club of his choice.
He could just say either do this or i go to PSG for 6m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom