• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Newcastle 1 - 0 Arsenal | Saturday 4th November | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalNewcastle2122.jpg

Prediction

Newcastle 0-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's absolutely tragic how impotent we've become in attack.

We used to be John Goodman in "The Big Lebowski" loud, brash, kicking arse & taking names.

Now, we've become Steve Buscemi's timid character from the same movie who gets a heart attack whilst fighting 1970's techno-charged German nihilists.
Its frustrating yep we have 23 goals in 11 league game its not crisis but we capable to score more

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I hate it. Honestly I hate it. I would rather be immature and play attacking football.
Yeah but also being that cost us many times right balance should be found and i believe we won't until our front 3 consistently starts they only started once this season

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Wow - this is a rule change for this season

“ If an attacking player’s accidental handball immediately precedes another player scoring, the goal will now be awarded, when last season it was likely to have been ruled out.”

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Midfield is weak. I'd prefer Elneny than Jorginho.

I'm willing to give Havertz an entire season before I judge him, but he's certainly not doing himself any favours. I think people don't understand how influential Xhaka was last season.

A striker is needed. Don't have many expectations for this season without one, I'd just like a good run in the champions league for once.

Don't even get me started on the referee. We played poor but only in our attacking build up. We defended well. Goal is never a goal. Three times not a goal.

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Have no time for Havertz anymore. The guy needs to go. I've given him enough time and this was the first time I've commented on him.
My patience has gone with him now and I'll sigh every time I see him start for us from now on. We're basically carrying him and giving him a paycheck.
Odd to say this after today, when he probably had his best performance for us in a while

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought it was a 50-50 game. We went into a tough environment where their game plan was to be very physical, closed up, and break on the wings and send in crosses. I thought we dealt well with most of what they threw at us, especially since some Bruno G was getting away with murder. We‘re missing some key players, and we still don’t have a plan B for Saka, which is something I feel is critical. Not impressed with VAR, for sure.

Jasinho

WTH is this
I'm sorry but if you want to implement this type of angle to indicate that the ball is not over the line then you need to implement cameras on the lines so it can actually be confirmed. There's absolutely no way in 2023 that we can be guessing the ball isn't over the line when you don't have the evidence for it, and the 1 visual we do have clearly shows its over.

Maddar16

Someone finally noticed! He's been worse than Saka.
Think he is more of a CF than a 1 on 1 winger. As a winger his role is to keep the width and converge, but when he stands up a defender, he more often than not has only one tool in his box, speed. Wish we we could entrust Reiss more, the boy can has wriggle his way though traffic, keep possesion AND is nifty. Would be a starter in most clubs but treated like a scrub.

Jasinho

I hate it. Honestly I hate it. I would rather be immature and play attacking football.
F*ing hate it as well. This style is made to play the likes of City and Liverpool, not everyone else. Would rather us attack the way we did last season against any other team rather than this boring ass 'controlled' game with barely any chances created.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

It is well known the referees are protected very well like the lions in the zoo so we have to live with their decisions

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom