• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
View attachment 20214

Most people would just skip by this comment but @Macho knows this is Henry literally calling Mikel the devil you know
Yes not sure why people comparing both
We have keepers who unfortunately error prone Ramsdale nearly gift Brentford tow goals Raya been generous with his gift.

You either sack Inaki or try fix things up he responsible to buy keeper

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Shocking ageism there. Should show some respect to the elderlies. They built this forum out of their bare hands.

I can't believe people actually posted on this forum, before you could get likes to be honest...real dark age stuff 😅

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thought Luton were worth a point tonight, can't lie.

Physical (without being that dirty) and a counter/set piece proper threat on occasions, plus we just weren't really at it...will take the win though!

Still hope they stay up somehow 🤞

Rattata

Um. You do understand the primary objective of a goal keeper is literally to keep the ball from going into his goal right?
Um? Yes I do but are you telling me Raya couldn't have saved that shot despite going down? It's not like it was a great shot or particular close to the goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I can really see the light. I’m telling you I’m very positive most of the time. I’ve seen the light and I can see bright lights. There can be bumps in the road within that light, but I can see a lot of light.

Mikel Arteta
Top Bottom