• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Yeah but why did he get a yellow? The softest yellow ever. Refs are just trying to prove a point to him.
I wondered if thats why they ignored the pull on Gabriel. Gabriel is literally dragged forward to take hi away from trying to head the ball.

Or are we doing the Newcastle thing were Gabriel has to 'be stronger' and take on the full weight of Joelinton. Does Gabriel need to deal with the fact his arm is being pulled.

Are the refs piss taking to prove a point to Arteta? Because you just know, if Gabriel did that in our box, the penalty is awarded.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
I’m about to be a cringey passion merchant, but it was nice to see how happy Havertz was at FT when he went up to Rice.

He always looks so miserable, Özil esque, can literally see his confidence kicking in.

I thought the same. He’s been expressing himself more on the pitch recently and it was great to see how fired up he was a full time. There is hope!

Sulosky

At first I was annoyed by how easily we conceded three goals, but on the other hand we also had some bad luck. The main thing is that we managed to scratch the win despite everything.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I’m about to be a cringey passion merchant, but it was nice to see how happy Havertz was at FT when he went up to Rice.

He always looks so miserable, Özil esque, can literally see his confidence kicking in.

I hate this confidence excuse but tbf you can see Havertz is starting to cook now, so maybe this is the 1/100 time it wasn't just an excuse for a low talent individual. Let's hope!

Topside

Luton played to their strengths physical and good set play delivery.

Rice got Raya out of jail, two poor goals down to him. We made plenty of good chances, GK apart we win that comfortably.

Ødegaard last 30 real captains performance, drove us forward. Rice is immense.

Sulosky

I'm reading Redcafe.. What's nicer than that? It's funny how the jokers of Manchester get angry about how Arsenal always gets extra time until they score goals. Have never heard of Fergie time?

ptrcopp

Raya was very poor yesterday and that’s a real frustration. An error for those two goals is what gets Luton in the game. He must average an error a game at this point.

We had a few results like this last year where we went mental celebrating a last minute win against lower sides. It didn’t last. Think the squad needs to be reflecting on my it takes that last minute winner rather than beating a promoted side comfortably

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Sp**s fans are actually pathetic. Nice going posting just stills as well to obscure the context

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
Raya was very poor yesterday and that’s a real frustration. An error for those two goals is what gets Luton in the game. He must average an error a game at this point.

We had a few results like this last year where we went mental celebrating a last minute win against lower sides. It didn’t last. Think the squad needs to be reflecting on my it takes that last minute winner rather than beating a promoted side comfortably
I hear what you’re saying. You’re right. Stupid mistakes - especially against teams in the relegation zone can’t continue.

But the team has to celebrate a crazy win like this one. It can be used in the dressing room as “a moment we played mentally tough and got the result against the odds.” No team will ever just walk over to the corner flag and shake hands in a businesslike non-celebration after that madness.

But if we think there won’t be serious reflection on how the hell we ended up almost drawing a game we absolutely dominated, we’re mistaken. Albert’s iPad will get a workout this week as the boys analyze what caused this near-miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When you give success to stupid people, it makes them more stupid sometimes and not more intelligent.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom