• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Luton Town 3 - 4 Arsenal | Tuesday 5th December | KO: 20:15 GMT | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Screenshot-20231203-012214.png

Screenshot-20231203-012622.png

Screenshot-20231203-012854.png

Screenshot-20231203-012921.png

Screenshot-20231203-012938.png

Screenshot-20231203-012959.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Luton 0-3 Arsenal

SuperMikel

A calm and collected individual.
Not at all a good performance. Couldn't believe Saka didnt rush back to help White with Barkley, did his Marcus Rashford impression and arrived to help out way too late.

As for Raya. I think Arteta will look the other way and give him the benefit of the doubt. However two howlers from him tonight.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I had to laugh at the Luton fan who gave the camera a two fingered salute. His thick gloves made the gesture look "better". On another note, you hope that Luton get the better of City and if this game gives them hope, it will have been worth the agony of tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Its seriously crazy to believe Luton actually scored 3 today i can't remember one action they had apart from Barkley goal. The defending from set piece was so poor the luton set piece wasn't even hard to defend just total off day from keeper and defence we lucky these guys just weak defensively and got tired at the end. The overall offensive performance from us was good every time we attack they in trouble G.Jesus was giving so much trouble

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Did Arteta got booked because he celebrate in front 4th official? This should be the reason because other than that he shouldn't be booked

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Not at all a good performance. Couldn't believe Saka didnt rush back to help White with Barkley, did his Marcus Rashford impression and arrived to help out way too late.

As for Raya. I think Arteta will look the other way and give him the benefit of the doubt. However two howlers from him tonight.

The overall performance was commanding - you don't accrue 2.7+ xG without performing to a high level. Raya ****ed up for x2 goals, this was an easy victory but for his errors.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Few players I dislike more than Barkley in terms of playing type. Know nothing about him so not judging his character but zero eye for team mates just some run fast shoot hard NPC.

Jackie_Treehorn

Player:Martinelli
I had to watch a replay due to work and here I was about ready to post a lament over Raya’s mistakes and what I thought was a horrible missed penalty when Gabriel was hauled to the ground on that corner…well those things still happened, but HOW ABOUT DECLAN MUTHAF**KIN RICE!?

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Can’t believe I missed the second half sounds like it was a entertaining. Didn’t expect to concede 3 to Luton tbh but a wind a win.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Thought Luton were worth a point tonight, can't lie.

Physical (without being that dirty) and a counter/set piece proper threat on occasions, plus we just weren't really at it...will take the win though!

Still hope they stay up somehow 🤞
What they did to Martinelli in the first half hour alone made me want to drone strike that little tin stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom