• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 0 Brighton and Hove Albion | Sunday 17th December | KO: 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I know Brighton have injures in defense but our players done so well allowed Ferguson Mitoma limited chances.

Rice is vital in our system just a machine against teams who try to counter

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Here's the funniest bit.

The tactical approach was almost identical to last season at home. We nullified their build up in exactly the same way, and created ridiculous amount of chances by their build up mistakes.

The difference? This time we scored first. And that is the KEY vs De Zerbi's Brighton.

We absolutely destroyed them in the duals this season too. Saliba/Gabriel/Rice/Havertz just ragdolled them easily

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We absolutely destroyed them in the duals this season too. Saliba/Gabriel/Rice/Havertz just ragdolled them easily

Outside of finishing, this team has it all.

That's why I hope we go big this summer. That would complete this team and make it a serious competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Latest posts

Top Bottom