• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 0 Brighton and Hove Albion | Sunday 17th December | KO: 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
How good was Dunk today, I'm surprised a 'bigger' club hasn't taken a punt on him.
Always good defender but seems his passing has improved from his early days at Brighton. Played that immaculate ball to Mitoma that almost led to the goal.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Probably?

Katt Williams GIF

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
We absolutely battered them. One of the most enjoyable games this season and nice to see Havertz the puzzyface not being scared off the ball for 3-4 games in a row. Refreshing!

Declan Rice is a BEAST btw.

andeoch1

The most ‘uncomfortable, comfortable’ win in a while - Rice is the best 100million we’ve ever spent 😊

ASAP Berg

Established Member
Wow. This game is the blueprint for us, absolute domination, carving them up. Reminded me of a CL game at home against Napoli where we just mopped up every second ball and threw everything at them, gave them no time to breathe.

Really think Arteta has realised that we can sacrifice a little technical skill for physicality. Guys like Martinelli, Rice, Gabriel are not the most technically gifted, but their physicality is a huge asset in this league, they are brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When we won the title on May 3-rd by beating Everton 4-0 as Tony Adams scored that iconic goal, we showed everyone and especially Manchester United that we could beat them. Thirteen days later, when we beat Newcastle 2-0 in the FA Cup final in the legendary Wembley Stadium, it was wonderful... I felt immensely proud for the team, for the club: this was the fantastic response I was able to give to those who had put their confidence in me, as well as those who had put me through all those difficult weeks when I first arrived.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom