• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 0 Brighton and Hove Albion | Sunday 17th December | KO: 14:00 GMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Even though I was frustrated as hell at halftime, that was due to us playing well and creating a ton...that was some performance by us really.

With the defensive base we have, if we start clicking more consistently up top will be hard to stop us.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Even though I was frustrated as hell at halftime, that was due to us playing well and creating a ton...that was some performance by us really.

With the defensive base we have, if we start clicking more consistently up top will be hard to stop us.
About being clinical that we lack really we can't continue destroying teams at home just to win by one or tow goals

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also does anyone else notice that Zinchenko'a boots look weird?

They look too big, like he's wearing corrective shoes or something...sort it out Olek, ffs 😅

TornadoTed

Established Member
I think that was probably our best performance this season, totally dominant one of the better sides in the league over 90 minutes, created loads and defensively solid as can be, 2-0 flattered them to be honest.

bergholt

We're sitting on top of the league but our leading goalscorers are equal 17th:

14: Haaland
13:
12:
11: Salah
10: Bowen, Son Heung-Min
9: Solanke, Watkins
8: Hwang Hee-Chan
7: Isak, Jackson, Mbeumo, Wilson
6: Doucoure, Edouard, Ferguson, Gordon, Palmer
5: Bailey, Cunha, Kudus, Kulusevski, Luiz, Nketiah, Saka, Sterling

Yes, we're doing a great job of still getting results, but imagine if we had a consistent goal scorer up front. Then Jesus plays on the left in Martinelli's spot and the real striker plays CF.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

We're sitting on top of the league but our leading goalscorers are equal 17th:

14: Haaland
13:
12:
11: Salah
10: Bowen, Son Heung-Min
9: Solanke, Watkins
8: Hwang Hee-Chan
7: Isak, Jackson, Mbeumo, Wilson
6: Doucoure, Edouard, Ferguson, Gordon, Palmer
5: Bailey, Cunha, Kudus, Kulusevski, Luiz, Nketiah, Saka, Sterling

Yes, we're doing a great job of still getting results, but imagine if we had a consistent goal scorer up front. Then Jesus plays on the left in Martinelli's spot and the real striker plays CF.

Martinelli is usually much more prolific, but it seems like he's taken a back seat especially with Havertz now brought in as an extra goalscorer I think there's more focus on getting him into scoring positions. What we need is Havertz and Jesus to build up a bit of momentum and to stay fit especially for the latter. I'm not that concerned but in general a top scorer raises the level of our attack significantly.

bergholt

Martinelli is usually much more prolific, but it seems like he's taken a back seat especially with Havertz now brought in as an extra goalscorer I think there's more focus on getting him into scoring positions. What we need is Havertz and Jesus to build up a bit of momentum and to stay fit especially for the latter. I'm not that concerned but in general a top scorer raises the level of our attack significantly.

I don't think Martinelli works particularly well against low blocks and we'll face that tactic consistently if we keep being good. He's a handy guy to have as a sub but I don't think he's first choice if we get a serious striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom