• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss FA Cup 3rd Round: Arsenal 0 - 2 Liverpool | Sunday 7th January | KO: 16:30 GMT | BBC One

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-blog.png

Screenshot-20240102-082031.png

lineup.png

Prediction

Arsenal 0-1 Liverpool

MA08

I think this defeat means we can rest our players more, only leage and CL remaining. We can sell a few fringe players and make some money.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Not happy that we lost, but otherwise not really bothered.

We dominated them today, and if this is their level when they come next month, then they are in trouble.

You don’t half chat sh!te at times. You realize they were missing 4 of their best players, right?

For most the first half they played like they didn’t even mind going out of this. Seemed like a free hit. They even brought a bunch of kids on 2nd half. Yet we still contrived to lose the game. We could’ve played 4 more hours and not put the ball in the net. How you can be optimistic after all that is baffling.

Diesel

Established Member
Our attacking philosophy is fundamentally wrong. It looks unnatural.. manufactured and nothing organic. No creativity. Ode is a wimp so that doesn't help. Our trip cfs don't get balls played to them down the middle because the person supplying the ball only whips out wide where our two useless forwards do the only move they know and lose the ball

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

With each season I’m thinking this more and more.

He’s pretty good (with specific circumstances) so don’t think he’ll ever be sacked but I’m starting to see the differences between him and the top managers tbh.
I've flip flopped on him so often. I think he has it but he keeps hitting the same glass ceiling. I think that's fair enough if you're Big Diego in Madrid who took his team to massive heights. For us I'm not sure early round eliminations can be accepted without some sort of oh wow moments.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I can’t even think of a better alternative so we’ll keep him for now and hope he improves.

Klopp has shown him what a top manager is though. Adaptability is something Arteta lacks in spades and I don’t know if you can win the big trophies with out.
The Liverpool subs today were unbelievable given Klopp was sweeping the floor from a decimated squad.

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Who is Saka and Martinelli’s teacher since they were boys? Who can’t after 1 year figure out how to beat the doubling of our wingers principally Saka? Who has to come up with a tactical adjustment my granny nan?
So we excuse the professional who trains hard from doing what they are paid to do? Last season they were putting away these same chances. I’m not giving these stars a pass on this.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The team is lacking so much confidence after one poor result is crazy that westham game basically finish them.

Pathetic bunch and we put faith so much on them but most of them are soft minded explain by how they blow the chances

Diesel

Established Member
It literally proves our point, we’re creating good chances just not finishing them

XG is the biggest bunch of bullshit. If you think our attack looks good then we have lost it as a football fan base. Liverpool with less xg are more direct and overlapping in their attacks. They had the literal donkey Nunez go to ****ing lw and it worked? Sweet. Ben white gotta stop tanning too he looks like ****in tool. His skin looks like its gonna fall off.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Striker won't solve our current problems in front of goal because it's not one individual player that is struggling with finishing it's all of them.

Menard

Waste of what was mostly a good-ish performance and to make it worse I had to suffer through ESPN's broadcasting team, which is firmly in the running for worst if all time.

Also can we can the "it was Liverpool's B-team!" nonsense? It was their first team minus Salah and VVD. Unless you want to say we had out b-team too since we're missing Jesus, Zinchenko, and Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom