• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Even i said he deserves till end of year to redeem himself from his monumental and shameful one man bottle job last year. But honestly if he doesn’t win a trophy this year i would be happy if we tried someone else
👏 Always a balanced perspective from you bro.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
The anti-Arteta brigade pretending that no one wanted Arteta out this season while calling people who are pro-Arteta cultists is mad gaslighting you know :lol: hope the neutral reading these pages don't fall for that BS

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Even i said he deserves till end of year to redeem himself from his monumental and shameful one man bottle job last year. But honestly if he doesn’t win a trophy this year i would be happy if we tried someone else

I don’t reckon we should try someone else for the sake of it, especially if he achieves more points than last season and narrowly missed out.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
I don’t reckon we should try someone else for the sake of it, especially if he achieves more points than last season and narrowly missed out.
I got 800 million reasons to fire a near trophyless manager

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
The anti-Arteta brigade pretending that no one wanted Arteta out this season while calling people who are pro-Arteta cultists is mad gaslighting you know :lol: hope the neutral reading these pages don't fall for that BS
If he doesn’t bag a trophy this year i want him out. I am about the only one

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Is he bad?

Dude perpetually on the fringes of the Danish national team for more than a decade, struggling to nail down a starting spot anywhere decent etc. Bit of an erratic defender.

I was just surprised to see his name more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal was firmly embedded in the local community and had a very solid, working-class foundations. The fans espoused the club's values. This visceral attachment, from childhood, to a club and a team is something I have never seen anywhere else with such fervour. Every fan's first match at Highbury was like a baptism.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom